“All about the sunset”
Review of Cafe Mambo

Cafe Mambo
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Mambo is a sunset pre-party bar and restaurant in San Antonio, Ibiza that holds events every single night of the summer. This legendary venue is turning 18 this year, and has been at the forefront of the music scene in Ibiza ever since it opened with artists from David Guetta to Bob Sinclair, from Brand New Heavies to Jamie Cullum.It is the place to be to enjoy the island’s most famous sunsets and parties, which have been enjoyed by the likes of Paris Hilton, Coleen Rooney, Andy Carroll and many more. Cafe Mambo values innovation, trendsetting and being at the heart of today’s young adults. The majority of clients are affluent trendsetters between the ages of 18 and 34.With around 12,000 visitors coming to the sunset strip each night, and over 1.2 million per summer, Cafe Mambo is an essential stop for everyone who comes to Ibiza. It is open every single day of the summer to enjoy the best breakfasts, outstanding cocktails, an international menu and a lovely atmosphere: simply all the ingredients to have fun from 11AM to 4AM.
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We were seated very quickly because we asked to eat.... worth every penny! Champagne Sangria was great and the food was perfect. You have to visit Cafe Mambo on any visit to Ibiza!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
MamboIbiza, Atención al Cliente at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear saz402,

Thank you for your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Please contact us via info@cafemamboibiza.com.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,543)

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had always wanted to go to Ibiza to see the sunset with someone I loved, I did it this year finally, and it was a life changing moment for me. I don't know how to explain it other than it was like coming home. The music from the restaurant, the collective calm and appreciation for a magnificent sunset all seemed to gel into a magical experience, who I for one will want to do again and again. If you ask or read any other comment about Ibiza, they would generally have the same thread individually. There is nothing to compare to the serenity of sitting outside the cafe as the sun is about to set on the horizon and the millions of shades of red cascading down onto the crowd gathered on the rocks and on the seats in and around the cafe to witness just the end of the day as happens every day, but not everywhere is Ibiza, not everyone has that central aura of calm, inner peace, and that the world for all its ills is indeed a magical place, and the music plays behind you setting a completely captivating Son et Lumière moment that will haunt you and stay with you forever. Its stayed with me and like the many others who have preceded and followed my visit, will do so again. Our evening started with a meal that was light and filling and served by friendly faces who you could see were happy and very proud to be working there as it is a world landmark, as is the cafe next door - cafe del mar, the competition of the music balanced themselves and sometime gave the very weirdest good mix, it was odd but it was right. I will be back again next year and the year after. Ibiza has magic away from the young and foolhardy that throng the nightclubs there, I also want to just once take part in a visit to pacha or space or wherever the music carries me, but I promise when I do, my journey will start at Cafe Mambo - Así que me encanta esta isla y este lugar

MamboIbiza, Atención al Cliente at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Ianps,

We wanted to thank you for your extended review and for putting so much confidence in us.

We will be more than glad to welcome you again soon!

Please contact us by email via info@cafemamboibiza.com to make a booking for the next time you can visit us.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I've never been to Ibiza before Aug 2013 but was told about Mambos and it's sunset view! It's a must for anyone going to Ibiza even if it's not your first time! It sets the start of your night up with the atmosphere, music, views and the general buzz of the place with Dj's from the clubs guest appearing it's something to experience and get involved with! I e-mailed Cafe Mambo to get a reservation and got a reply from Lara who was most helpful and kept me upto date with my reservation and gave me all local information as well,being that it was my first time in Ibiza. Soon as arrived went up to a couple of the hosts and said I had a reservation, and my name was all on the list and we got great seats as requested. it's a must for friends or couples and even family!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
MamboIbiza, Atención al Cliente at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Ash B,

We are glad you enjoyed the Café Mambo experience and wanted to thank you for sharing it.

If you wish to make a booking for your next visit, that we hope will be soon please contact via info@cafemamboibiza.com.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I visit mambos every time I goto Ibiza and reserve a sunset table in advance, everything about the place is incredible from the music to the amazing food.
The sunset tune is always a classic and never fails to impress, if your reading this and have never been I seriously urge you to go.
Looking forward to my next visit in May already.

MamboIbiza, Atención al Cliente at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear Marc D,

We wanted to thank you for your confidence in Café Mambo and for taking your time writing your review and sharing your experience.

Please contact us via info@cafemamboibiza.com to arrange your booking for your next visit that we hope will be soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have nothing but praise for the staff of Mambo’s. I was in conversation with them several months before our visit to the island in preparation for my proposal. They supplied their own photographer and got some brilliant pictures of me getting down on one knee with the sun setting, they also went to the trouble of putting candles out on the table and helping me through the nerves. They made the night absolutely perfect and can’t thank them enough. Special thanks to Claire & Lara. Much love

Good food, amazing place, has to be done when in Ibiza, standard…

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
MamboIbiza, Atencion al Cliente at Cafe Mambo, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Daskyd,

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad your proposal went as you dreamed.
I will pass on your compliments to Claire.

We are looking forward to see you soon to celebrate your wedding anniversary.

Warm regards,