Just returned from a stay of a week at this place. Great location for proximity to West End, but also far enough away. The fairly simple apartment was light, clean and modern. Good to have use of the kitchenette to save some money eating out. As mentioned in other reviews the aircon is in the living room rather than the bedroom, but we didn't find the heat much bother. Is relatively cool in the bedroom if you leave the aircon on. The road isn't the quietest and there was one night when we were briefly disturbed by people in other apartments, although I was expecting a lot worse given it was Ibiza in high season. Food in the restaurant downstairs is good and very popular with others not stopping at the hotel. Definitely can't fault the friendliness and hospitality of the staff. They went out of their way to help and make you feel welcome. There are probably cheaper options, however I'd certainly recommend spending a bit more to stop here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments with own style Fleming50 is a small apartment complex. Light and airy, large and comfortable, the apartments have an atmosphere that is inspired by the Mediterranean, as well as a friendly, family service. We love to make friends! There is free wifi. You will enjoy the swimming pool and the meals and breakfast from our restaurant. Parking 3€ per day on advanced booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Apartments Fleming 50 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Fleming 50 Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Apartments Fleming 50 Ibiza, Spain