All reviews my friend rooms were clean and tidy comfortable bed breakfast included enjoyed my stay air con would definitely stay here again balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2019

We had a wonderful stay! We planned to leave after 3 days but finally it was 6 days. We felt really welcome and it was a perfect relax for us. Superb and comfortable bed, clean room, attentive staff. All this for a reasonable price, so lovely.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend, perfect location, 8/10 min walk to main strip. Beds soooo comfortable and staff are so friendly and helpful, would definitely stay here again. Showers / towels provided if you have a late flight, room check out midday, but welcome to store cases etc.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a night when our return flight to the UK was was cancelled. Wish we’d stayed for the whole trip! Super friendly staff, great room with a very comfortable bed, air con, nice food the bar downstairs.

Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank bigbaldbond
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Plus points were that that the rooms were clean and tidy, with excellent mattresses which made for an excellent nights sleep ( nothing worse than cheap mattresses) . The rooms were clean everyday. The room was an ample size but there were no bedside draws into which you could keep you underwear and such
My only real complaint was that in the afternoon the pool was invaded by all the locals and their kids and at times the noise was unbearable
Overall i enjoyed my stay but am uncertain if i would stay there again

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I have just come back from 5 days at the Marino. I go with my friend Margaret who stays there about 10 times a year.
I have only stayed there a few times, but it’s home from home. The staff are wonderful, can’t do enough for the guests.
The rooms are beautiful.
It’s only about 10/15 minute walk to the beach. But it’s a great location anyway from all the noise.
The food is great in the restaurant. It’s really worth a stay. Enjoy. Me