All reviews my friend rooms were clean and tidy enjoyed my stay air con would definitely stay here again miki ibiza cleaners
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a night when our return flight to the UK was was cancelled. Wish we’d stayed for the whole trip! Super friendly staff, great room with a very comfortable bed, air con, nice food the bar downstairs.

Thank you!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank bigbaldbond
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Plus points were that that the rooms were clean and tidy, with excellent mattresses which made for an excellent nights sleep ( nothing worse than cheap mattresses) . The rooms were clean everyday. The room was an ample size but there were no bedside draws into which you could keep you underwear and such
My only real complaint was that in the afternoon the pool was invaded by all the locals and their kids and at times the noise was unbearable
Overall i enjoyed my stay but am uncertain if i would stay there again

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I have just come back from 5 days at the Marino. I go with my friend Margaret who stays there about 10 times a year.
I have only stayed there a few times, but it’s home from home. The staff are wonderful, can’t do enough for the guests.
The rooms are beautiful.
It’s only about 10/15 minute walk to the beach. But it’s a great location anyway from all the noise.
The food is great in the restaurant. It’s really worth a stay. Enjoy. Me

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

+++++ I have stayed at Hostal Marino 3 times now and I can't fault it, really good location nice pool area. Good atmosphere always a friendly service and happy to help you out not far walk from main strip +++++

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Myself and another friend stayed here last week for 3 nights. I could not recommend it higher. The service is outstanding, the owner Miki goes out of his way to help you and will assist in whatever you need. The room was very clean and the beds incredibly comfy. We had a balcony facing the front street. The breakfast was great and plenty of room to sit around the pool. It is walking distance from everywhere in Sant Antoni. I will be booking again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends