All reviews free entry beach club next door pool party junior suite comfy sun loungers direct access pool area breakfast was amazing drink prices nice stroll san antonio spacious rooms air con amazing hotel large balcony fresh towels loved this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019

We actually stayed here in June last year (2018) so I’m a little late writing the review,but we have just booked to go again this September,so prompted me.
Hotel is lovely and modern with a nice relaxed atmosphere. Nice,clean pool area with bar which made delicious Sangria (both red and white). We had a junior suite which was fabulous,with a comfortable firm bed,and had a great big balcony.
Staff were so friendly and helpful,especially Zouga,Ramon and Pepa (hoping Iv got that right).
Food was delicious and well presented. We had a lovely breakfast,al a carte,and we also had dinner. The tuna was amazing.
Really looking forward to returning,were bringing 2 friend with us time.

Room tip: Our suite was overlooking the apartments next door,but we could still see the beach and ocean,so was still a lovely view.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank GemmG
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Hot beds event - chilled and nice vibe here. Great beds to chill on after a heavy night and once you are recovered go down stairs to party in the pool. Make sure you pre book your bed if you want the best experience.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2018

Stayed here with 5 other lads for my 6th visit to Ibiza. Best hotel, clean, very helpful & kind staff. Ocean beach club right next door with discounted entry. The hotel contributed to this most recent trip my favourite out of all the years i've been going

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank nathanhemingway
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend stayed at ocean beach after getting a late deal online.
It was the 2nd week of October so we were prewarned by people a lot of bars etc would be closing.
The hotel itself had a lot of positives, nice pool area, although the water is pretty cold. Breakfast was always good!

Everywhere was kept clean & tidy.
The drinks are pricey at the bar.
My main negative was the hotel evening meals, this hotel just isn’t equipped to serve evening meals. You basically eat in the reception area with poor lighting.
The menu sounds impressive but the food is never hot and most dishes don’t come with potatoes. I asked for some and they didn’t have any!?
My salmon dish also came out raw and when asked to recook, the waitress was very rude shaking her head and then brought back broken up cooked salmon and cold chips.
There needs to be better lighting in the bedrooms also.
Location is good, 10 minute easy walk into town.
We often walked round the corner to a small traditional restaurant based on the beach which served great cava sangria for €13!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Robynwhite29
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed at THB Ocean Beach on a recent trip to Ibiza. We arrived at midday and were pleasantly surprised that there was ample parking very close by and it was a relief considering we arrived via rental car. We walked approx 50 meters to main enterance. Greeted by a lovely women on reception who quickly checked us in and gave us our key cards. We were informed we had been upgraded to a junior suite which a nice little extra. The room was very clean and spacious, however the showers could do with the silicone redoing as it was turning orange in our room.

Both balcony’s had a beautiful view and with the Ocean Beach Club being shut next door, it was very quiet on the whole. However, the walls must be made from egg boxes as we could hear the group of girls talking and flushing the toilet next door. This didn’t bother us mainly as they were quiet. I can appreciate that in season, rowdy groups could be heard very loudly. Our beds and cleaning was done everyday, but used coffee cups were not removed from the room or replaced and I was washing the cups out in the sink and I had to buy my own milk as the little cartons were never replaced. Again, no bother but would easily improve guest experience if these things were done. There were two TVs in our room, one in the bedroom and one in the ‘lounge’ I’m going to call it. The one in the lounge would just turn on randomly if we were watching tv in the bedroom. It was very odd.

Breakfast was amazing. You can choose from options which are all great and cater for all. Full English, omelette, Spanish style breakfast..., I had the omelette everyday and cheekily asked for toast and bacon on the side and the staff were more than happy to provide me with this. My partner had the full English everyday but being a slightly fussy eater, he wanted to swap this and that and again, the staff were more than happy to do this for him. Especially Juliet who served us nearly everyday with a beautiful smile. The pool area was lovely and clean, with it not being in season, there wasn’t many people staying so we managed to get the double bed sun lounger on many occasions. Hot tub had cold water?

The location is perfect for walking into main area of San Antonio where all the restaurants and bars are, approx 10 mins down the promenade. Lots of bars along the way! You absolutely must eat at ‘Tapas Bar and Restaurant’ which is again about 10 mins away. You have to walk down a slightly dark road off the main road but don’t panic, it’s there! Fabulous food, quite pricey but the food is stunning and defiantly worth it. Also ‘Tijuana’ which is a Mexican restaurant again in walking distance. Best Mexican I’ve ever eaten!

All round the THB Ocean Beach was good. Clean, spacious and good location, breakfast amazing. I would stay here again however the small improvements mentioned would really give the
guest a better experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emmer656
directorOBH, Dirección at THB Ocean Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Emmer656

THB team wants to thank you for your comments that give us the opportunity to improve.
We have made a new protocol about the courtesy coffee and tee at the room and we are working about how to improve thinks like the one you tell at the bathroom.
For us it is very important that clients want to tell us the thinks wrongs because it helps us to improve and we are working every day to offer a better service .
Otherwise Judith say hello to you and thank you for the nice words abut her. She is an important part of our staff.

We keep waiting for a new visit from you next season.

Kind Reagards.