Complejo Costa Sur - Sol Post Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Sant Antoni de Portmany
See available hotels
Apartments Sol(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
View Hotel
Coral Star Hotel & Apartments(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
  • Pool
Marvell Club Hotel & Apartaments(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
  • Breakfast included
Apartahotel Maritim(Port d'es Torrent)
  • Pool
Hotel Estudios Tropicana(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
  • Pool
Nereida Aparthotel(San Antonio Bay)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Apartments Blue Star(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
  • Pool
Apartahotel San Marino(Sant Josep de Sa Talaia)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Me and my friend went to Ibiza for a girly holiday this year and we stayed in the Costa Sur Complex. I was TERRIFIED because of the horrific reviews people had put on about this hotel. They lie!! The hotel is fab. When we went in, the reception was very efficient and had our key ready for us getting there and we asked for a safe for the week too. The safe was 4 euro per day which I though why not after reading the terrible reviews on here! So that was no problem. We went to our room and it was huge! We had booked a hotel room but they gave us an apartment. The reception, restaurant, pool, bar and rooms were all immaculate. The staff at the bar were lovely. The food was absolutely fine. My friend is a very fussy eater and she still managed to have a full breakfast lunch and dinner every day without a struggle. I very much recommend this hotel to anyone going to Ibiza, as it is within walking distance of San Antonio itself or a 5 minute walk from the hotel to the taxi boats which take you there. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE HORRENDOUS REVIEWS! THEYRE ALL LIES!! If we go back to Ibiza, we will DEFINITELY be staying at Costa Sur. You find the bad reviews on here are old grumpy people who look for things to complain about. A holiday is what you make it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Tammi M
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have to say our holiday was great. We booked through Lollypop and it was a very good price for the school holidays, all inclusive, flying from Bournemouth with Ryanair. We had heard and seen bad things re ryanair, i also warned the kids as we had paid cheap prices not to expect too much.

After a brilliant flight with Ryan-air, we arrived on time, bags came through within 10 mins of landing, walked out and got taxi straight away no ques and within 20 mins we arrived at the hotel. On way home we took off again on time and landed 15 mins early. we had no problems with our luggage as we read the rules before we left and did as the rules stated.

First impressions Reception look good, clean and tidy, staff seemed lovely. We checked in and straight upstairs to our room, room was great didn't realise we had an apartment, room had fridge, cooker, toaster kettle, microwave, decent size lounge with table and sofa plus TV then good size area with two single beds and decent size wardrobe. Bathroom was decent size and all very clean and tidy.

The pool area was decent size with two good size pools, pool life guard was a very friendly chap.

Racquel the entertainer was amazing, worked hard, full of life, friendly, entertained all afternoon and evening, having different things going on each day, very friendly a really lovely person and very hard worker with just one day off.

The lady that cleaned our room every day but two, was nice friendly and did a good job.

The hotel seemed well placed as was near to everything, shops, bars, restaurants and clubs but away enough that we were not disturbed at night.

The reception staff were lovely and put up with a lot of hassle from the Brits and complaints, but kept calm and smiling.

The food was quite basic but a good variety, salad, pasta, different sauces, different potatoes, some sort of meet dish, chips and quite often a paella,fresh fruit, jelly, ice cream being all inclusive, could eat as much as you like 3 times a day, but the times the restaurant was open was good and when not open the bar had pastries, cakes, sandwiches, nuts and as much drink as you liked. I did hear people moaning and complain, but if you go abroad you have to realise you wont get British food, if you want British food stay in Britain. A couple of the restaurant staff were a wee bit grumpy, but see the rude ignorant people they have to put up with and probably not surprising, be polite and respectful to them and they were polite and respectful back. The rules were come to the restaurant, covered up, wearing shoes and not wet, then when they came like this and got turned away the Brits got annoyed, well observe the rules and do as they are ask, not hard to respect the rules.

The closest beach i would say is a thin strip of man made beach, but in the sea it is full of bolders and large rocks, this is about 10 min walk, but you can get a water bus for i believe 3 euros to I am told a very sandy beach, but we didnt do this this.

Well all in all, I say, a great holiday and yes I would definitely go again.

Room Tip: I would book the apartments, although my son did see the hotel rooms and said they were good too, just the apartments have the option to put drinks in fridge etc. Also if you have kids or want an afternoon rest get the rooms not over looking pool as all afternoon from about 2pm is very loud music/entertainment till 6pm.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We are just back from a week all inclusive at the Costa Sur and have to say we really enjoyed it, it's a really nice clean hotel with nice friendly staff. Some of the earlier reviews were a little extreme, it was a good job we took no notice, one review even said the staff were robbers which was a little worrying. Anyway the staff are not robbers, the staff here are all lovely hard working people who have to put up with a lot of [--] from drunken tourists. If you take reasonable precautions as with anywhere else you shouldn't end up a victim of crime in this or any other hotel, don't leave cash or valuables in your room at any time anywhere in the world, it's rule number 1 when abroad. However it doesn't take a genius to work out that the hotel does have some security concerns, the main one for me was the ease with which people can climb over into neighbouring balconies and enter rooms, the patio doors do lock but a kid could force them open so take note and you should be fine.

Now back to the hotel, the room was fine, nice and clean (#126), fresh towels on request, the food in the restaurant was of a good quality for a 3 star, there was always something tasty to eat plus lots to drink in the bar, the all inclusive is the local beer and cheaper brands which was all very nice, the hotel has 2 large pools and 1 smaller one, again all very good and clean. The entertainment was good too.

You can get the airport bus right outside the hotel, the no. 9 goes from Ibiza airport to San Antonio town every hour, it leaves on the hour from both ends and the service is very good, if you get it from the airport you have to get off outside the Riviera hotel then walk down toward the beach because of the 1 way system, but just ask the driver for Costa Sur and they'll give you a shout, it costs 4 euros per person, a taxi at 1am cost us 35 euros from the airport. You can also get the bus to Cala Bassa beach right outside the hotel, it's worth a visit.

The hotel was full of teens when we stayed, which was fine, we are in our 40's, there was a few people our age and older there and everybody seemed to enjoy it, I mean don't go to Ibiza if you don't like teenagers coz they are everywhere.

My overall scores for this hotel are:
Location: 6/10
Staff: 7/10
Food and drinks: 7/10
Cleanliness: 8/10

Would we stay again? YES.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DJBirch
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Can someone please tell me if we need shower gel etc and towels for the pool or are they provided .. ? I am going there next week for 10 days and can't over pack due to the weight restrictions on our flights ..
Also staying with my 2 children and I am worried about inappropriate behavior around he pool and noise late at night ..

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 28, 2013

After reading all the negatives about this hotel regarding stolen money etc from the rooms, I was very apprehensive about leaving anything in the room. I needn't have worried. I didn't even bother with a safety deposit box!! We had a great week, very relaxing and would definitely recommend going again.. I have only 1 slight niggle and that's the sun beds !! But if you go down early, you can just about find some good ones. To sum it up.... If you're into good Ibiza tunes, which are booming round the pool from 2pm this is the hotel for you... If you want a quiet & peaceful time, I suggest you book somewhere else!!!

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor facing the pool. If you prefer a room in the shade, then this is great
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends