“Robbed”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sant Antoni de Portmany
Complejo Costa Sur - Sol Post Hotel
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I didnt even last 24 hours at this hotel, i had all my clothes, shoes, bags, bikini - everything stolen from our room and i wasnt even there for 6 hours when this happened - booked a flight home and was back in the uk less than 24 hours after i left home - awful scary place - avoid if you treasure your safety and belongings.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Leanne H

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Me and my friend turned up at hotel after 1 n half hours of a transfer time even tho it says 30mins. Me and my friend have been 2 ibiza loads and thought the bay maybe abit better. The first night we got there 2 girls opposite our room got followed in2 the hotel by 2 spanish locals ended up getting in their rooms with a paper clip and kicking the door whilst threatening to do things to them which I dnt want 2 repeat. Then the 2nd night me and my friend were sleeping and we had random banging on our door opened it no1 was there .. The same day we'd been on a night out and came bk and our door had been calved with a knife . We then went 2 security and demanded 2 b moved and was refused.there's no security at this hotel.random ppl just walk in. We eventually moved rooms at 8am and then had banging at this other room and found out man at reception had give our room num out. Other ppl in hotel we spoke to had been robbed,suitcases missing etc. Never have I ever been to a hotel and felt so frightened of what had gone on. This hotel is not werth the money.its 10 euros to go in2 the west end but me and my friend paid it everynite as we didn't dare stay in . As for the rooms they were as 2 b expected. People say dnt read reviews.. That's what I did and ignored them.but believe me when I say this do not go if u wanna be burgled,followed and feel on edge.

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank ibizalover2012
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Well.. me & another 10girls had booked this holiday and payed alot of money for it ! thinking we were going to a lovley hotel with 3 bedrooms 2 with four of us and one with three of us !.. as we arrived we were met by two girls who had been sleeping in reception as there room was "not ready" .. then we met another few girls running down the stairs at us saying to sleep with ur bag as the staff rob the rooms.. to make matters worse we were told we had 5 rooms! we didnt book this we booked 4 studios.. the man was very rude slammed the keys at us and says "if u dont like go somewere else" .. food was same every day boring and dry. swimming pool was sick although was nice and big it was full of suntan oil and hairs and crisp pakets never seen it getting cleaned and i was there 10 days, our apartment was nice although we onli got enough hot water for one shower! we never got our rooms robbed . p.s u cannot get a taxi anyware from this bloodyhotel!

Room Tip: make sure u get what u booked we got moved rooms eventually!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank AmberKeane
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Was told we were very close to the main attractions, such as clubs,bars and beaches. Truth is that me and my boyfriend had to pay 10 euros for a cab into town everyday.

The hotel itself wasn't too bad, on arrival we were given a room facing a road when we had in fact paid £25 each to upgrade to a resort view. On asking at the reception we were told they had nothing else available for us. Alcohol was served in small plastic cups and snacks were almost non existent. Food was a huge let down, it seemed to be the same almost everyday, one night me and my boyfriend paid to get into town just for KFC. The walls of the rooms seem to be paper thin, I could hear our neighbours from next door till the early hours of the morning. However pools are lovely and almost always managed to nab sunbeds. The Maid's knocked almost everyday to replace towels and toilet roll.

Lovely beaches which you must catch a bus to, and the night-life is exactly what we expected.
Overall we had a lovely holiday, only downsides were the food and that we paid a lot of money having to get to places, when it was advertised that we were in walking distance from everything.

Room Tip: Make sure you pick a resort view room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SophieRann
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I stayed here with my partner October 2011 for a short weekend break. We paid £100 each for our flights and all inclusive room for 3 nights which we thought was a pretty good deal!

The hotel is located in San An Bay, but please note it is right into the bay, almost as far as you can go. This was not really a problem as it was out of season anyway and we wasn't going for the usual reasons that you would go to Ibiza!

Upon arrival I was really impressed with the outside of the hotel, nice little water feature there and the lobby was really clean with maids always there day & night cleaning.

The room itself was pretty standard, but clean which is the main thing. The beds wern't very comfortable though, I had trouble sleeping most nights so be aware of this. I used the extra blankets in the cupboad to lie on... this helped a little.

Food was pretty good I thought, quite a good selecton for such a low priced hotel! We paid around £20 a day all inclusive so dont expect anything gormet! Theres plenty of salad, chips, pasta etc... it could get a little boring after a while but again as its so cheap you cant really moan.

All inclusive drinks were pretty good too, 2 cups at a time can be taken from the bar. The staff were also really nice in the bar area.

There was a lady that came in most nights too with some hotel entertainment which wasnt too bad either. All in all a great short holiday for such a cheap price!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank xxLaniexx
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I went with my 25yr old son,we stayed all inclusive for 10 days from 7th June 2011
When you check in be aware that if you do not get your all inclusive band they will try to charge you for drinks at the bar.
Nice enough Hotel,and room,Maids clean and change towels every day.
You could well be woke up at the early hours of the morning by drunk Clubbers,but if you Holiday in San Antonio you have to take that into consideration before booking.
The ferry across to San Antonio was handy,once in San Antonio even if you don't go Clubbing there's plenty to do.
I really enjoyed the ParaGliding and the Sunset boat trip.
Biggest disapointment is there's no entertainment in the Hotel,staff do play Club Music during the day near the swimming pool which is better than nothing,unless it's not your style of music.
Food is normal Hotel buffet style,filling but nothing special.
They do have water walkers,and Scuba Diving exerience in the Hotel Pool,(additional payment)and a visit by a couple with birds of Prey.
All in all,I had a great holiday but that was mainly because of the extra cash I spent doing stuff I've never done before.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Michael T
Reviewed November 11, 2011

In brief if you want a lads or girly holiday...this is a great place to come! Me and my friends had a fab time!!! Very funny watching the different stags and hens around the pool :)

If you want a quiet holiday don't come here and please please if you have children do not come here, it is not suitable for under 16s. I do think the hotel would make a fab 18-30s place!

Food was lovely for the price we paid I was pleasantly surprised! Rooms are basic and dated but hey its only a place to sleep...if I was single I would be returning to this hotel :)

Say Hi to George the lifeguard, he is great!!!

Have fun peeps!!!!