Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $169.10
from $112.73
from $281.83
More Info
All reviews quad tour off road amazing tour sunset tour love adventure amazing scenery a lot of fun stefano teo helmets atvs sites vespa company bike ibiza holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Theo Compliments! Super tour with lots of Nice views and we had a good time. Thanks for the tour and taking good care of the 7 Chicks from the netherlands (1 with 2 airbags ) you will never forget us.

Date of experience: August 2019
Stay22449438499, Director de Recepción at Emove Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Echt bedankt, that was our pleasure to have you with us on the tour. Hope to see you next time you'll come to Ibiza.

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Full of off road tracking and put stops to amazing scenery, get very dusty so don’t wear your best clothing 3 hour tour with a guide

Date of experience: July 2019

Yeah, hehehe it is definitely not the right activity to wear your best clothes. We really apreciate your coment, thank you again and until next time

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Visiting the island with my 23 year old daughter and took a tour today on the ATVs. Staff is very friendly and fun! Tour was absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2019
Stay22449438499, Director de Recepción at Emove Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you so much for your review Christine!

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Awesome trip , the guides were very friendly and made the trip thoroughly enjoyable . I’d recommend it to anyone as one of their first trips early on during your stay . The trip gives you a good understanding of the island and where things are etc . We even considered doing the tour again later in the week maybe in a buggy this time as we enjoyed it so much .

Just a great tour all round

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

This was so much fun!!! If you don’t do anything else in Ibiza you have to try out EMOVE. My husband and I really wanted to take advantage of every aspect of Ibiza and since we love adventure, this was the perfect day trip for us. We booked our trip a couple days in advance for Friday, October 5 at 11am and paid 140 euros for two people. It was a group of about 10 ATVs and we had two instructors. One in the front and one in the back.

The first part of the trip is about an hour north of San Antonio and it’s beautiful. You get a chance to see Ibiza like never before while riding through the country side. The first stop is also near a cafe where you’ll receive something to drink and it’s included in the price. You also get some background history on each stop from the instructors.

The second stop was just as beautiful as the first one and you will have time to take photos here too. The weather was beautiful and you are able to let loose on the roads which is so much fun.

My advice is to wear something comfortable that you won’t mind getting dirty. My husband and I wore shorts but I would wear long track pants with a long sleeve thin shirt if I had to do it again. EMOVE provides you with a helmet but I advise you get a bandana to protect your face from the nose down. We did get pretty dirty but it was the absolute most fun we’ve had ever.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018

If you are on the fence about booking this tour, just DO IT! It really set off my trip to Ibiza in the best way possible. The quad tour was so much fun; speeding around on dirt roads in places you would never know to explore as a tourist. The scenery was beautiful and it was a great introduction to the island. The highlight spot we went to, at least for me, was Punta Galera. However, what really made this tour was the guys running it. Johnny, Stefano, and Teo are the BEST. So friendly and very knowledgeable about all the island has to offer. Also, Juan and Johnny provided transport to and from my hotel via scooter to the office in San Antonio. This tour cannot be beat. Do yourself a favor and book it.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank JCatera
Juan D, Gerente at Emove Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Hey Jen! How to start to thank you this september week that you made us pass. Thank you for having taken the good decision to change the vespa tour for the quad tour, it could have ended in a very different way hehehe I hope you have been able to see the energy of the island. Greetings from the whole team and hopefully we will see you in New York ;)