Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $169.10
from $112.73
from $281.83
More Info
All reviews quad tour off road amazing tour sunset tour love adventure amazing scenery a lot of fun stefano teo helmets atvs sites vespa company bike ibiza holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2018

We had a great time doing the quad bike tour – it was a lot of fun and very interesting to hear the history of the island and see some amazing scenery. Riding the quad bike through the dirt roads, back streets etc was really fun, things that we wouldn’t be able to do in a car. A great day out!

Date of experience: September 2018
Juan D, Gerente at Emove Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Thank you very much for the comment. We really enjoyed to know you learned some history of the island and you could mix it with some funny moments driving around with the quad bike. Hope you come back and try a new tour with us next time you come to the shop ;)

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

After a dissapointing experience parasailing at Take off Ibiza, they welcomed us with love and food. We came in to ask about the quad trip for a couple of days later, but we ended up going on the one that would start 15 minutes later. As we did not eat and the trip would take 3 hours, they gathered all the food they had in the shop to feed us. The staff was really nice and fun, and the trip itself was a lot of fun, even for someone always scared in the car. They took us to really nice places and the view was amazing. Would advice to wear something that is okay to get dirty. Would definately do it again when we go back.

Date of experience: September 2018

Thanks to be so kind. That's what we like, quick decisions to adventures ;). We really enjoy to show the other face of the island to the people and we are very glad to know you enjoyed with our team.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

This adventure was incredible. We booked the 5pm quad biking tour (factor in 4 hours for the whole trip), and got back at 9pm highly satisfied. When we arrived, they took all of our details, signed a waiver and got fitted with helmets and goggles if needed. It felt very safe and professional. Everybody is individually shown how to use the quad bikes which takes time but makes you feel much more comfortable.
The tour guide was professional and accommodating; we went a bit slow to begin with and he hung back each time to make sure we were there and encouraged us to go at our own pace which was great.
We had 2 stops on the three-hour tour which were beautiful at the top of the mountains and we got about 20-30 minutes to explore/eat/rest. 100% would ride again.

Date of experience: September 2018
Juan D, Gerente at Emove Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you very much, I am glad to know you feel safe and you enjoed the tour with us. Now you know nices places where to go if you may come back to Ibiza. Best

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Getting this tour was such a great experience. I used to work in Ibiza as a holiday rep and the company I worked for are missing a trick - they need this as an excursion.

I seen parts of Ibiza that I would never have seen nor found on my own but on top of that I learnt a lot about the island from our amazing guide Raul.

The three hours of the tour went past so quickly which is a testament to how much of an enjoyable trip it was. I could have travelled around with Raul all day continually learning and exploring.

I am no expert on a quad bike but was advised how to drive before we set off and soon got the hang of how to handle the bike but did take my time when we went off road.

I can't believe I have been to Ibiza on holiday, worked and lived here and this is the first time I have discovered this tour. I will certainly rebook when I return.

Thanks guys!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We picked up a leaflet about the tour at our hotel, had previously done a quad tour in Portugal which was good. This was FAR better! Much faster, stopped at great photos points and the man doing our tour obviously enjoyed his job as was very informative and passionate about the Island. I would recommend wearing sunglasses as the dirt tracks can be rather dusty!

2  Thank davidwF4266XJ

Muchas gracias, That is a pleasure to know you liked it so much. Yes we always try to recommend sunglases for the disty roads. Next time we give you goggles ;) Hope to see you back soon