“Great as always ”

La Cantina Portmany
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Visit this place every year, food and service is always great, ideal spot, the selection of food is great there is something for everyone and they are happy to adjust stuff to suit vegans etc, I had a pizza on both visits this year.
High recc this place

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for a break and to get a drink. It wasnt busy so we got someone from staff at our table really quick. Once he learned that we didn’t want any food, he took off fast and afterwards mostly ignored us (we did get our drinks), we finally had to ask and signal a few times to get attention, getting the bill took a while. All in all this restaurant is at a nice spot but lacks in service.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I am not normally a person that would care enough to write a review about something that I disliked or felt anger towards as I wouldn’t let it ruin my day....However the service at this particular bar by one certain bar maid was so disrespectful and rude that I felt it was needed! I have never experience any kind of disrespect by another person in my life. Do not spend your hard earned cash here, it’s not worth it.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Ive been coming to this island for 20 years and what always cheers me up is despite all the bad publicity regarding IBIZA there are real gems and this is one of them

Centrally located (nr the west end but dont let this put you off in any way ) its got a wide ranging menu with most food groups covered by but disspointed to see no lamb chops this year .

Service is excellent , food is great , location brilliant (there is some great people watching to be done with people walking past )

You have to go its a Gem !

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I'm normally put off restaurants which cook multiple cuisines because I think they will do them all badly due to not specialising. However, I've been pleasantly surprised by this place. I spotted them on Facebook close to our hotel and could see they had a nice clean kitchen. We have ate twice for breakfast one day and lunch another. Service was quick from very pleasant staff. Food was really good and excellent value for money. Highly recommend this place for a cheap eat