“Amazing ”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Steakhouse. Tapas. Daily menu
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Found on trip advisor,really nice little place.Had the whole room to ourselves but everything from the burgers to the steaks was perfect,had a really nice ice cold pint of san miguel on tap.I had a t bone steak that was bought out on a hot stone and i cooked it at the table,beautiful! Cant recommend this place highly enough!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We had no idea where we should something to eat our first night in Ibiza Sant Antonio. After a short walk we saw this restaurant and checked it quickly on TripAdvisor. It had good reviews, and they deserved it! The food is great, lovely service! People next to us had T-bone, this looked amazing, we will return to try that! Good job guys, keep it up!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Found the restaurant through trip advisor and we were no disappointed. My dad and I had the set menu, prawns to start and then lamb which was tender and perfecton a bed of different vegetables. The portion sizes are just right. The food tastes delicious. My partner had the burger for €10 and had no complaints. They also had the €12 bottle of red and said that was incredible and the fact it was €12 was shocking. I would even say that this place is too cheap and because of the quality of food they could up their prices. The staff are very friendly and you can tell they know the menu and recommend what they do best.
Coming here made our last night in Ibiza. I would recommend everyone try it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I had a type of mixed grill with skirt, chicken and baked potatoes. It was very good. So tasty. I went with 3 friends and only one did not enjoy the meal and they got a refund. We went on fiesta day so was lucky to get a table as it is a popular restaurant..

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I wanted to have a good steak for dinner so we went to Grill Sant Antoni, and yes they have excellent delicious meat!
We had the Chuletón on the hot stone for 2, it was accompanied by thin patatoes, i loved the chimi churri and the aioli sauce. Also we had the bread with tomato, very tasty! Nice spanish wine card! Super friendly service, lovely terrace, nice ambience! We had a fabulous nice dinner!

Date of visit: September 2017