“Lunch with friends ”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Steakhouse. Tapas. Daily menu
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

What is not to like? Went with my aunt who lives in Ibiza. Great food, lovely atmosphere and fabulous staff. It was the menu of the day but still great, good value €55 including wine for four of us and the owner is a very nice guy.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic grilled food... we got the premium mixed grill (24 euro). Ribeye steak, chorizo sausage, dark meat chicken, lamb chops and baked potatoe dipped in the aioli (extra charge for sauce).... so delicious. We also asked to have our salad upgraded to a Cesar salad in a bowl instead of being on the plate with the meat. If you're looking for a healthy portion of food this is the one to pick.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

We went here at the beginning of our Honeymoon and tried Foie gras for the first time which was gorgeous! My husband had the fillet steak and I had the grilled octopus and it was fantastic coupled with the bottle of wine and cute little veranda it was a perfect night.

So we went back! We sat inside the second time around and had mussels which were quite spicy!

We cannot reccomend this place enough the staff and the food are fantastic!

Reviewed May 31, 2017

We were delighted to find that this restaurant was knowledgeable regarding gluten free ( I am Coeliac). We went at lunchtime and I had a substantial starter of fresh pear, crumbled blue cheese, leaves, grapes, tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. For mains I had a chunky piece of fish on a baked potato, the only complaint was the chef had been a bit heavy on the salt. I had fresh fruit and a coffee to finish. My husband had a cold creamy tomato soup and honey dressed ribs plus a caramel desert.
The restaurant is only a short distance from the port at Sant Antoni and near the church.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We found this place on trip advisor and thought we would give it a try. The food was amazing, my favourite meal of our holiday. Highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Date of visit: May 2017