“Fabulous experience every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Albert & Simon

Albert & Simon
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the new part of san pedro de alcantara near the beach. Albert & Simon is ideal for spending a wonderful evening. Modern decoration and very cozy
Dublin, Ireland
“Fabulous experience every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

If you are looking for a little something extra in your evening Albert and Simon's is the place to go. I have gone several times in the past few years and most recently in August when it impressed me the most. The decor in the restaurant and the excellent service make for a very relaxed atmosphere. The food itself is exceptional. On my last visit I had a prawn salad for starter and sea bass for main course, each of which was divine. I went with a party of 6 and every dish we had was perfect including the desserts. The wine list is extensive with an excellent selection of wine. The restaurant is expensive but you get value for money as it is worth every penny. I will definitely be returning when I visit San Pedro again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank adon1987

Manchester, United Kingdom
“2nd visit and still fabulous”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

It's expensive for Spanish standards, but well worth it if you feel like splashing out on something really special.

The service is very personal and the atmosphere and decor very comfortable.

It was my second visit and this time I took my family and some friends. They all really loved it.

This time I had the scallops with parmesan to start. One of the best scallops dishes I have ever tasted.

Main course was a Duck Confit. Perfectly cooked excellent quality produce - just delicious.

I just want to keep coming back again and again!

• Visited October 2012
Benahavis, Spain
“Maximum pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

We are always visiting this restaurant, at least a couple of times when we are in the area, and it is maximum pleasure always. We consider it to be the best we have visited at Costa del Sol, and we have seen a few. Tripadviser is listing this restaurant with both the Spanish and the English name, this should be made one listing to include all reviews in one. Stylish, nice atmosphere, professional, very good wine cellar, and the food and presentation is excellent. Absolutely gorgeous. The restaurant was established in San Pedro 12 yrs ago and we hope it will continue keep the good quality up in years to come.

• Visited October 2012
Ireland
“Stylish - excellent service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Very stylish restaurant, lovely table settings. Waiter service was top class- had the dinner meny, which was great value at €27 for 3 courses.. Try the duck / hake/ prawns. Will be back when in the area again.

Visited September 2012
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

A true delight, one of the best restaurants we have experienced on the Costa Del Sol.High quality food and wines with attentive service.

• Visited September 2012