This is a very pretty and clean accommodation. The bar, kitchen and catering staff were very helpful and friendly. I can definitely recommend the all-inclusive food. The hotel is fairly isolated with no other souvenier shops or restaurants nearby. You would probably need to hire a car.
The downside of this hotel is that ALL the entertainment is TOTALLY in the FRENCH language. 95% of the residents are French. The hotel seems to only cater for French speaking guests.
When we went in June it was very easy to get a sunbed around the pool. There were no children staying in the hotel. The swimming pool was amazing but very deep.
On the whole we did enjoy our stay in this hotel. Especially the free bar ! ! !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Spain - Costa Del Sol