Good Hotel. It was about the cheapest all inclusive I could find on the Costa Del Sol .Here are some observations and pointers
The rooms Air Con does not work.Most rooms have bars a the windows so that they can be left open.Our did not so the room was very warm at night
The food is typical Spanish Buffet very good if you like salads,there is a micro wave to warm food if it is not hot enough
Only the Brits seemed to be all inclusive which meant the service was slow (there were only about a dozen of us)
On Saturday Night there is a Disco from 21:30 through until 06:30 if your room is at the front be warned
There is a market alongside the beach on Saturday
All entertainment is in French
If you want to explore the area you really need to hire a car as the Hotel location is not very good for walking from
All the organised bus trips from the Hotel cost between 15 & 40 euros per adult
The Pool area is only suitable for sun bathing or play swimming ( view on Google earth)
If you hire a car Sat Nav is essential and even then the roads outside the hotel are so new that my 2012 unit still kept getting lost. Also set the Sat Nav to stay off of Toll Roads they cost a lot and only save a small amount of time.
Parking at the hotel is very limited ( I always found a place) DO NOT park on yellow lines as the locals do hire cars seem to get Towed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Spain - Costa Del Sol