Having just returned from Pueblo Andaluz on an all inclusive basis and having read previous not so good reviews I want to provide my own review
A very pretty hotel about a mile walk from Puerto Banus with bus links into nearby Marbella.
The hotel is very clean, staff very helpful, entertainers work extremely hard and are good fun. The pool is large, plenty of sun beds. The food is fine and plenty to choose from, remember this is a 3 star not 4 star hotel.
Mainly French and Spanish speaking guests but then why do us Brits feel we always have to be the main holiday makers, it made for a lovely mix.
There were 10 of us aged between 15 and 70+ and we all had a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Spain - Costa Del Sol