Just back from a 10 day stay. I would totally recommend this hotel,its lovely.... beautiful court yards with lovely flowers and trees. Our room was lovely and clean and a good size.The food was great, good choice for lunch and dinner.... paella,fish etc etc. Met some lovely people. The french entertainment is a bit much but i preferred it to listening to someone droning out bingo numbers. Gary the rep who dressed up as a woman daily was quite amusing.There wasnt much for the kids to do but at 3 and 5 they had fun just playing in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Spain - Costa Del Sol