Returned home late Saturday night, so its all fresh in our minds, the hotel is clean, friendly, and well run, the food is of a good standard great soups and plenty of dishes to pick from, yes it can get a bit busy at times but you get a table real quick.
Ok so the hotel is run for the french but when we were there they were mainly over 60s and enjoyed themselves but not at others expence no drunkeness no singing of football songs no waving of flags, yes the entertainment is all in french but its a bit of fun watching it.
The poll is great with a large amount of good quality sun beds it does not open till 10.00am so not putting the towels down at the crack of dawn, what bliss!!
The drinks a good and we never really wait at all, just only ask for 2 drinks at a time thats all you will get, after 12.00 Buddies bar is the place to go for a late night, well it was for some others were early to bed (you know who you are!) but it can be a little noisy at times there is also a sports bar nearby.
As caroll 139 says in here review there are a lot of places to either catch a bus to or walk to just remember when walking just how hot it can get, so stop off and have a drink at the many places along the wonderful promanards between san pedro and Marbella.
We met some great fun loving people on holiday all brits but we did try to chat to the french and they did the same so we just say make the effort, they all try to speak a little english if they can, and the staff at holiday 3000 came and told us what the shows were all about and they are also all french people.
The Beach is a bit of a trip down the back streets about 15 mins or so but worth it when you get there, lots more places to eat, drink and enjoy another walk.
So to sum up my title says it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Spain - Costa Del Sol