Just returned from a three night say for my hen do. There was 21 of us in total, mostly between 18-30. This hotel was featured in the 18-30's mag but has now been removed. We had an absolutely FANTASTIC weekend. The hotel was lovely and clean and the staff were friendly (Shout out to Patrycia, Maria and Camille!)...in fact most of them seemed overwhelmed to have guests like us- they seemed used to the older folk!. We were the only English visitors....having said that we knew that prior to arrival and as there were 21 of us we didn't really need company! We did have a few issues with the french people staring...quite obviously...during lunch, dinner etc but that was to be expected as our cultures are so diverse. We had a few requesting photo's but we were so drunk we happily obliged.....despite feeling like freak shows. The food is fantastic.....a huge selection and ENGLISH SAUSAGES which is always a novelty when abroad. We were told there was a snack bar (poolside) which served pizza, hot dogs, burgers, chips etc.....this doesn't exist...although you can get toasties from the restaurant. The hotel entertainment was horrendous, much of it focused on a plastic rat called michael which seemed to be very entertaining to the french guests. At one point an entertainer was dressed up as a seal licking other guests....just went over our heads tbh...maybe it's us hahaha! I asked them (in french) if they could deliver the entertainment in English and they said they did not know enough English! So if you are looking for a hotel to stay in - and are English- this is not the hotel for you. We used this hotel as a base, the taxi to puerto Banus was 8 euros and was a 5 min journey so it was ideal. We used the bar to get drunk in beforehand. The karaoke bar a few doors down (buddies) was WICKED!!!! the DJ was english and got us all free champers, shots and pizza's. People say that Puerto Banus is expensive, and it is if you aren't careful. In the clubs we paid 10 euros per drink but if you go onto the street behind the harbour street they have linekers (amazing btw!!!) and O'Grady's which are much more reasonable. You do get a few TOWIE wannabe's but we enjoyed laughing at them tbh!!! My Aunty did get pick pocketed whilst asking for directions but luckily the b******ds only got 60 euros, so be careful. The beach is lovely although the 10 million lucky lucky men drive u insane! Absolutely amazing holiday....would go back on a heartbeat!!! I would also say this hotel is fab for couples and children....just as long as you can speak French or are happy to have a quiet holiday. At the end of the day we paid £95 per person for three nights all inclusive!!!! I have no room to complain at all!!! Lovely Room, Balcony overlooking the hills and Cleanliness is superior to most 5*'s I have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Globales Pueblo Andaluz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Globales Pueblo Andaluz San Pedro De Alcantara, Spain - Costa Del Sol