“Best tapas bar in the marbella area”
Review of El Comercio

El Comercio
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Yes this is true.good tapas fresh made very tasty. Also have other good meals.the service is quik
Large terrace for the summer fabulous.parking yes a bit of a problem. Park any where around and walk.have good house wines.most off the staff are friendly .some are not.very few speaks english
We dont know why ?.. becourse this place many tourist and foreign residents come to eat and drink.but a good place to fill your stamac with good tapas.after 7 in the evening they make fresh tapas.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The rosarda here is great. Love it. Tapas and great for a light lunch here, always amazed when the bill comes at the great price.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I'm so disappointed at this place given the reviews currently available. The portions were OK sized but for those who say these are the best tapas in san pedro I feel bad for you. We had patatis bravis that were frozen little potato gems (could have bought and made myself) with ketchup plus tobasco sauce it seemed. We also ordered some seafood that had that "fishy" taste and smell you never want.. I feel bad for writing a bad review but I'm a little frustrated since I came to this place based on the positive feedback on trip advisor. Sorry I'll never be returning to el comercio.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

love this restaurant for tapas, the best in San Pedro, most of the staff are very friendly.the tapas are excellent & the variety are great. Also their house wine is of a really good quality, not the cheap brand.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I live in San Pedro and I have to say, you will probably struggle to get better food or service not just in this town but anywhere in the area. Portions are large, prices are low, atmosphere is always great and very Spanish - although more and more tourists seem to be finding it now too.

I´ve probably eaten every dish on the menu and have yet to have a bad meal, try it and you will be surprised at how low priced - good food can be.