Globales Cortijo Blanco
Hotel NH San Pedro de Alcantara(San Pedro de Alcantara)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Bar/Lounge
Globales Pueblo Andaluz(San Pedro de Alcantara)(Great Value!)
$80
$77
  • Restaurant
Hotel Dona Catalina(San Pedro de Alcantara)(Great Value!)
$68
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Avenida 31(San Pedro de Alcantara)(Great Value!)
$63
$161
$626
$568
  • Pool
H10 Andalucia Plaza(Nueva Andalucia)(Great Value!)
$154
Paloma Blanca Boutique Hotel(San Pedro de Alcantara)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,526 results
All reviewstennis courtssan pedropuerto banussnack barbuddies baralmeria blockmain poolentertainment teampretty hotelgreat holidayplenty of choicedesigner shopsevening entertainmentall inclusive drinksmain roadtoastiesspanish feel
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We have all justcome back from my hen party and this pretty hotel was faultless. It cater for everyone. We went when the kids are back at school after there summer holidays,and it was perfect, nice and quite. The room was spotless and cleaned daily, fresh towels, and good air com. The layout of the hotel is lovely and had alot to do, tennis courts, two pools, so on. I had nine girls with me, so the hotel catered for everyones taste. Everyone said they would goback. Thebeach is less than a ten min walk, and the walk it self was beautiful. I would reccomend for any kind of break. We wennt into p. Banus every night to the night life.. well i can totally reccomend tibu night club, its amazing, never seen a club like it. Seven also was a nice chilled club. Shesha can be bought in most clubs and bars. Its amust to go to old town marbella, bus stop is right outside hotel aNd will cost you 1. Euro. We went for a long weekend, but would of easy stayfor the week.

Room Tip: Room 1008 is ground floor and faces tennis courts, room 1101 is more private and ground floor,, nice
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Just come back from a week All Inclusive deal. Could not fault any of it. Staff very friendly, very clean everywhere, fresh towels each day and the food was excellent. It was more of a four star rating than a three star. Plenty of choices of meals to cater for everyone. Enjoyed the Paella and BBQ that they did outside on two occasions. Even the entertainment was quite good and had two really good acts on over the week. The only thing I would suggest is not to do the transfer bus as it takes ages but taxi's available or local buses just outside the airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YGiles
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed here in June with my friend, we are both 25 and although we went out at night time we were nothing of on inconvience to the hotel (aka noisy etc).

As soon as we arrived at the hotel the staff were basically rude from point blank. We asked for an iron (pretty basic request), and I basically got shot down for asking as if I was really irritating. The woman at reception essentially shouted NO IRON in my ear. Also requesting they book a taxi to PB was like taking candy from a wild dog.

The food is below average, its edible so you can put up with it for a few days, but nothing is cooked well or has every effort put into it. A majority of the food I actively avoided after trying it once, so by day 3 there was around 2-3 things I would chose to eat (one of them being chips which was ideal as I'm not pro carbs), if you eat a reasonably healthy diet you're basically screwed.

If you want to get a sunbed its the typical 'germans and french taking all the sunbeds with their towels pre 8:30am'.... brilliant.

This hotel suited us because it was quite pretty and basic and a good price for a last minute bank holiday weekend away however if you are looking for an amazing Marbella holiday with your family you would be dissapointed. I actually would have been a lot more positive about the hotel if the staff didnt all have a totally unvindicated sense of superiority and faces to launch all the yachts from the port.

Also the security guard is a massive perv and tried to chat me up through my bottom floor terrace window which I was in my underwear. Smooth pal, real smooth.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LaylaP432
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed in Cortijo Blanco for one week with my boyfriend on the all inclusive deal. The journey from the transport bus was quite long to get there but when we arrived in the morning the receptionist held our bags in the secure room (which was locked at all times) as our room was not ready yet and we were told to grab some lunch from the restaurant. This hotel is very clean, our room was brilliant, spacious and had a very clean tiled toilet. The room also had a TV, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning with a balcony. Room was cleaned everyday and staff are very friendly and work very hard. Never had to wait for more than one minute to get drinks at the bar or food at the restaurant. The food was lovely, presented in buffet style. 10 mins away is the beach which is beautiful, golden sand and a few shops around. The free shuttle bus takes you to Puerto Banus three times a day or else you can get the 78/79 to either Puerto Banus or Marbella Central for just €1.18 and buses are very frequent. There is free wifi in the main lobby but we opted to pay for wifi in our hotel room for seven days which cost 25euro which is good value but the only downfall is only one person can log onto the wifi at one time. However, the wifi in our room worked out very well as the free wifi in the lobby room is closed at night. Overall, this hotel is absolutely brilliant, very clean and has everything you will need and if you choose the all inclusive offer then you will never be hungry as there is food all the time and free juices/soft drinks and alcoholic drinks! The only money we spent was on excursions and shopping! If you were planning to head out for the day make sure to ask for a packed lunch at reception before 8pm the previous day and you will get a packed lunch for the next day including bread rolls,butter,jam,pate, fruit, orange juice and bottled water! It's wonderful! There is a big shopping centre called Hipercor near the area and can be reached by the buses mentioned! Wonderful hotel and great stay! We were delighted and didn't want to leave! Only downfall could be the location as it is a little far out and the transfer journey from the airport took about 2 hrs but busy city centres could be reached easily by the frequent buses and the only casino in Puerto Banus is just down the road! Would definitely recommend this hotel for couples and family and make sure to choose the all inclusive offer! We had an amazing time and wish we could have stayed for another week!

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Louby88
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We chose this hotel for a hen do for a group of 10 girls.
The hotel is very close to Puerto Banus which was perfect for us.
The hotel is in a lovely setting with 3 pools.
The food was of a good standard for a 3 star hotel we were pleasantly surprised.
The rooms were a good size and clean with a nice balcony.
There is also free wifi in reception, but you do have to pay for it in the rooms.
We found the bar good too with a wide range of drinks available.
We didn't see any of the entertainment as we went out of an evening.
For what we paid for our holiday the standard was excellent and great value for money.
We would all return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends