“Best steak ever”
Review of La Rosa

La Rosa
Reserve with
La Rosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic foundation food with Argentina essence. Our dishes are based on Argentina cuisine using traditional ingredients and careful preparation, faithful to a stream restoration that rescues homemade dishes as an emblem of authenticity. Here's our menu, Caucasian, Latino, Creole, son of immigration, citizen, city, provincial and cosmopolitan, this does not prevent the table grow and diversify. They say in La Rosa's first dish is a good atmosphere, we emphasize the social value of the restaurant as a place of friendship, family, meeting, celebration.We would love to welcome you to our home
Reviewed April 28, 2014

An Argentinian steak house, great service, amazing steak cooked to perfection. Slightly expensive, but worth every penny if you are a bit of a meat lover like me :)

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This restaurant lived up to its reviews on Trip Advisor, It was quite expensive but mighty good food as the mains do not come with any veg any veg /salad is extra which does increase the price of the meal. However,the service is impeccable and the waiters speak excellent english. Diego was an excellent host, very attentive and witty and is obviously very proud of the family business. The steak was cooked to perfection and was so tender. The deserts are made by Diego's mum (Rosa) and they were excellent so much so I wanted another one. On the whole best meal I had during my stay in San Pedro well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Just got back from the restaurant, my wife went out looking for chicken and we ended up in an Argentinian steak restaurant! The greeting was very friendly and welcoming. We received complementary cava to drink and a dip. The first courses were beyond our expectation. Also the banter between myself and Diego the waiter was great, maybe because I had my Man Utd shirt on.(typical British tourist!) I had steak for main and my wife chicken. It was an exceptional steak for Spain! We left about 10.00 p.m. as the restaurant was getting very busy. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in the Guadalmina area.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Experience beyond my expectations. Superb service and food. Value for Money. Nice location and
vine direction!Try this place!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

If you want a great steak then this is the place

Real argentian beef flown in daily

Povoleta chees to start is an absolute dream

The chicken in lemon is a must if you want something different

Been here a few times (12+) and it gets better and better

Cannot recommend it highly enough

Staff are fantastic as is the owner and his son