“A wonderful restaurant, Argentinian food and wine at its best.”
Review of La Rosa

La Rosa
Reserve with
La Rosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Authentic foundation food with Argentina essence. Our dishes are based on Argentina cuisine using traditional ingredients and careful preparation, faithful to a stream restoration that rescues homemade dishes as an emblem of authenticity. Here's our menu, Caucasian, Latino, Creole, son of immigration, citizen, city, provincial and cosmopolitan, this does not prevent the table grow and diversify. They say in La Rosa's first dish is a good atmosphere, we emphasize the social value of the restaurant as a place of friendship, family, meeting, celebration.We would love to welcome you to our home
Reviewed August 6, 2013

A fine restaurant with old fashioned ambiance and interesting decor enhanced by some rare Argentinian gaucho accouterments. Initially I thought this restaurant was just one for the wife and I or a quiet night with my daughter and son in law but once we popped in for an early dinner with the grandchildren we realized how exceptionally family friendly they were too. The owners actually run the restaurant and the rose encased in a glass block on the floor is a tribute to Rosa herself and while she prepares some great beef dishes her husband runs the front of house with panache. In fact he and his staff are world class and could fit into any of the world's top restaurants in terms of service professionalism. This is a restaurant we just kept going back to and even drove a long way to one night because we knew the food would be spot on and we didn't want to be disappointed elsewhere. For those of you who appreciate a good wine list as well then this is another bonus. This is a restaurant that will become a family favourite for many years to come.

2  Thank Arcticfoxman
There are newer reviews for La Rosa

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Top marks to everyone at La Rosa. Great food, fantastic service & lovely restaurant decor. I'll be recommending you to friends, & looking forward to coming back soon!
Thank you!

2  Thank GreenGuy101
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went with my Argentinean girlfriend and another couple. It started well with a warm greeting and a free glass of Cava and only got better after that. Having been to many of the steakhouses around, this one stands out. A perfect Ojo de bife and a juicy Entrana was followed by heavenly deserts made by Rosa herself. Don't miss the pancake with dulce de leche and Browie with Marengue. Am definitely coming back for seconds!!

2  Thank LuckinOslo
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went early the other evening had the sirloin steak, rare and it was ok only not the way I would have liked it as the steak was tepid not hot on the outside. I would have imagined that the rare steak would have been the last of the three dishes to be cooked but the other two were hotter. Staff were very friendly and accommodating, house wine was excellent and I still ate my steak so good all in all. Bit pricy compared to the €€ on the restaurtant guide.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Visited La Rosa yet again. Best hosts, best food, best atmosphere. Don't miss this fantastic experience if your around Marbella/San Pedro. Mouth watering... Can't wait to go back & when I finally move to Spain it will be like my second home.

1  Thank GaryMc65