“Lunch”
Review of Pizzeria Venetia

Pizzeria Venetia
Ranked #21 of 35 Restaurants in Deva
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

In this restaurant I ate pizza. The serving was very bad and the pizza was pretty OK.
The waitress was very nervous with all her clients. Also, she forgot to bring me the tomato sauce which I asked for.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

My God...best desert in Deva. We ate there pancakes with sweet cheese made in oven. Extraordinary!!! It's a must to go there if you are in Deva.

Reviewed July 30, 2016

One to avoid. I mean get a supermarket pizza instead as they are better than the pizza I had here. I think the pizza dough had gone off as it has a funny smell, and you could tell the ingredients used were very cheap. We had to wait 1 hour and 30 minutes for a pizza too, despite the place not being packed out.
Stunk to high heaven of cigarette smoke too.

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

This place is not what once was, the food was way better a few years ago, it's only the name of the place what keeps the business running. It was very famous once, but there are better places with better food: De la Casa and Casa Rustica.

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Visited for a meal with coworkers. The menu is old and outdated. The food is good but not the best. The staff is very rushed and not very chatty.