Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Great surfing experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
SamiaBo
Canton of Fribourg, Switzerland

All reviews having fun bernardo feedback wetsuits onda class team board school beginners surfers surfing instructor porto beach
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I definitely enjoyed my time at the surf School. The Teachers were really nice and i liked the friendly atmosphere. I was spending 7 days with them and learned alot in that time. I was glad to get to know the guys from the school and would definitely recommand going there and would come back there myself again :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first time surfing and also our first time in Portugal. We booked a 7 days experience with surfing classes and hostel. All the teacher from the team are so friendly.
We enjoyed surfing so much we even added a 8th class last day before to leave. The school is little north from the city of Porto. Every morning someone from the school came and picked us up from the hostel in the city center and took us to the beach for the class.
Spot hostel (the one that came with our booking) is very good located. Close to one of the main shopping streets of the city and walking distance to many attractions. The hostel organized free walking tours of the city and other tours like wine tasting tour,...
If we will have the chance we will definately go back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best surf school in Porto with amazing surf instructors!!! Super cool environment! :))) Absolutely a place you cannot miss if you travelling around Invicta.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

This was definitely the best week of surfing ever! The teacher are really patient and really know what they are talking about. Because they work with small groups they can review every wave that you catch to tell you where you can make some improvements to catch a better wave next time.

I am really happy and I will definitely recommend this to anyone!

Cheers guys! :)

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Linha de Onda (and B surf Porto) I can only recomend!!! I tryed 3-days surf experience and it was in one word perfect! Every Coach was very nice, helpful, kind and profesional and full of knowledges and sklills. Surfing in Linha de Onda was five stars experience :) Šárka from Czech Republic

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

It was a lot of fun to spend 7 days with this surf school! Great for people who want to start surfing Awesome coaches ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I did my first Surfcamp with Linha de Onda and it was a great experience. I always felt safe and the coaches were always close by to give helpful advice. I hope I can visit again!

Thanks!
Olivia

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Tiago, Alvaro, Antonio and Katarina (Linha De Onda Surfing School team) are the best! Friendly, patient and professional.
Looking forward for another adventure. Can't wait fot the next year waves.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

This type of experience just gets under your skin. I spend such an amazing time with all of the instructors and scholars that ever since I got back to Belgrade the only thing I am thinking of is when I am coming again. If you want to learn surfing then I highly recommend Linha de Onda :D

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We spent the most perfect week at Linha de Onda with my friend! We did the 5 days package, they picked us up every morning at the hostel, provided all equipment and looked for the best spot to surf. Everyone in the staff was really cool, friendly and hepful, we had a great team, lots of fun and improved our surfing a lot during our stay. The best choice! :)