TripAdvisor

from $39.25
More Info
from $66.17
More Info
All reviews surf school nuno board lesson instructor porto
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came for a surfing lesson with Nuno yesterday and had a fantastic experience. I’ve had a couple of lessons in different countries before, so I have a good comparison. We were two students of different levels and Both of us learned a lot. Nuno is an amazing surfer with good experience and a great teacher who has an eye for what needs to be marked out for a quick improvement. His advice was very personified and extremely useful. I’ve had an incredible time in the water as he is a very positive and motivating person who can bring out the best in you. Also the Price is very good for anyone’s budget. So if you want to improve your surfing skills, have a good time and a great teacher to help you get there, this is the place to go! Enjoy it :)

Date of experience: October 2019
Manuel M, General Manager at Surfaventura, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Anni!
Thank you for your feedback!
Glad you enjoyed the class with Nuno. At Surfventura - Surf School, all our teachers take surf teaching very seriously ... because that's exactly what we like to teach and we want all our students to be just as we are,... in love with Surf.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The 1,5 hour private surf lesson I took was really great! Nuno was a very nice, cool and patient teacher explaining extremely well what I needed to take care of when surfing - I really stood on the board more quickly than expexted! Absolutely recommend doing a class here if you are looking for a high quality surf experience and personal first surf successes :) Big thanks!

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
Glad you enjoyed the class with Nuno. At Surfventura - Surf School, all Teachers take Surf teaching very seriously ... because that's exactly what we like to teach and we want all our students to be just as we are in love with Surf.

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

this is the fourth surf school I visited in Porto and the best for me. great instructors and a nice atmosphere! I will be back! I recommend :)

Date of experience: February 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
Glad you enjoyed the surf class. At Surfventura - Surf School, all Teachers take Surf teaching very seriously ... because that's exactly what we like to teach and we want all our students to be just as we are in love with Surf.

Reviewed January 20, 2019

It's always a lot of fun to take lessons at Surfaventura! No matter your age or skills in water sports. It's a right place to begin surfing because Matosinhos beach is a quite safe surfing spot and Surfaventura coaches could guide me trough my fears for deep water. I was so high on life after this experience that I came back to the school and Portugal six times more by now. The staff has expertise both for beginners and those who want to advance in surfing. They're always cheerful, helpful and flexible about your needs, and ready to share their knowledge of whatever.. from surfcharts to physical exercises. I miss you ladies and guys at Surfaventura a LOT, hope to come back!!!!

Date of experience: November 2018

Thank you for your feedback!
Glad you enjoyed the surf lesson and friendly spirit at Surfventura - Surf School! In fact, that's what we all enjoy doing, teaching well, and creating a very nice Surf School atmosphere where everyone can feel good.

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

I was in Porto for a weekend. While walking down beach I dropped into check out prices for surf school. Lady at the school was very friendly and helpful and 30 minutes later I was kitted out in a wetsuit for my first surf lesson ( nothing like a good last minute decision). The instructor was Nuno who was easy to talk to and a great instructor. After 1.5hrs of great fun and some wipe outs I walked away grinning. Will be back and highly recommend the school.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Greenwich_Traveller

Thank you for your feedback!
Glad you enjoyed the Nuno surf lesson and the friendly spirit at Surfventura - Surf School! In fact, that's what we all enjoy doing, ... teaching well, and creating a very nice Surf School atmosphere where everyone can feel good.