“Worst experience in an indian-nepalese restaurant ever”
Review of Casa Monte Everest - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa Monte Everest
Cuisines: Indian
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Worst experience in an indian-nepalese restaurant ever”
Reviewed February 5, 2011

I moved to Porto a few months ago and I love trying the amazing restaurants this place has to offer. Hearing of a nepalese restaurant, my boyfriend and I decided to take a break from Portuguese food: what a deception (by the way, the next door restaurant "mar na brasa" serves amazing dishes and appetizers). The portions were small, the sauce that was meant to come with cashews didnt, plus the prices were expensive and didnt include taxes, so we even got an extra 13% surprise in the end. Sum of the experience: expensive, small dishes and not really that authentic (for a nepalese/indian rest). Plus it was freezing in the restaurant. When I was paying I tried to nicely mention my "deception" and got neglected from the waiter...I think I just got ripped off.

• Visited February 2011