“Home away from home...”
Review of Magikvanilla

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ericeira
Magikvanilla
Ranked #2 of 23 Ericeira B&B and Inns
London, England, United Kingdom
“Home away from home...”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Magikvanilla is a home away from home - great atmosphere, fantastic location, welcoming people and the perfect environment to learn to surf. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this gem to everyone keen to hit the waves in Portugal.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Sophie D

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Cologne, Germany
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had a great stay at Magikvanilla.
I totally enjoyed being there. The surfing lessons were great fun.
The house offers everything you need - a big kitchen, bbq place, hammocks, terrace and so on.
It is close to the town and the beach. Ericeira also offers you some great cocktail bars and seafood restaurants. And don't miss to visit the club ;)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank VallaSara
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This year was my first time with Magikvanilla and I had a fabulous time! You feel great just by being there and share the days with awesome people. The surf lessons were really great, plus the instructors and all others celebrate your progress with you. I can highly recommend to visit this fantastic place!

Cheers,
Nia

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank NiaValle
new york
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I'm so glad that I booked this place. It couldn't be more perfect. The staff was great and the owners really made me feel like I had a house on the beach. Totally recommend it. But I hope they don't became really famous so I can come back next year and on the same rates ; )
Cheers
Rodrigo

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank rodrigoburdman
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have stayed at Magikvanilla twice now and as soon as I get home I want to book to go again! So I'm going back next week and can't wait! I have always gone on my own and I could not have been made to feel more like part of the family. The people there are just fantastic at making you feel welcome and could not do enough to make sure you enjoy your stay.
The hostel is clean and fresh, beds are comfortable and showers are always hot. The surf lessons are fantastic with plenty of help and advice on hand and the instructors are well qualified to ensure your safety. The town of Ericeira is a gorgeous, traditional Portuguese town with fab restaurants and bars, and other lovely towns and beaches are nearby to explore.
I quite simply cannot recommend this place enough. I love it and I hope to return many more times yet!!

• Stayed June 2013