“Excellent service and great food with lively atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pedra Dura Restaurante

Pedra Dura Restaurante
Ranked #6 of 114 Restaurants in Ericeira
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and great food with lively atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Staff were great and food was delicious . I had steak on the hot stone and it was lovely . Nice casual atmosphere so we didn't feel like the kids were disturbing anyone . Although the desserts were presumably frozen they were lovely too

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank alis0nbelfast

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Went here several times. The atmosphere is great, the service is good, the prices are reasonable and the food is good. Only once did they forget to bring me what I wanted. And only once did I not finish what I ordered; the strawberry cheesecake. Anyway, the pizza is really good! Go for it! They also have some delicious fish dishes!

Visited September 2013
Lymington, United Kingdom
“So good, went back a second time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We arrived, large party of us and promptly shown to our table. Waiting staff were attentive and our food arrived shortly after. Best starters have to be the clams - they were enjoyed by all. Main courses arrived, nice and hot. I have the seafood pasta - a little disappointed as it was quite dry and no amount of olive oil could moisten it. Having said that, everyone else was extremely delighted with theirs. Hey ho. We returned at the end of our holiday and our large table wasn't ready so we went off for drinks for about half an hour. What a difference, again the clams went down a treat and this time I had a pizza which was he-ro-ic. Some had pasta but with a lot more sauce, some had steak which was truly magnificent (their words not mine) others had pizzas also. All in all a good time. Good food, good wine with the family and not expensive.

dartmouth,ma
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was good not great. I had salmon and it was good and my husband had a pasta dish and he enjoyed it. The atmosphere is nice and it's right in the center of Ericeira. Would I go again? Probably but there is better restaurants.

Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Having eaten in a number of restaurants in Ericeira and Lisbon during the course of a 10 day holiday, I hadn't been wowed. Until I went to Pedra Dura on the last night of our trip. The restaurant room is tasteful and spotless. Service excellent and quick. And the food was delicious. Best food I had on the holiday. Cannot recommend the 'Steak on a stone' high enough. Also the cream of seafood soup was beautiful. And it was excellent value for money.