“The Atlantis still is excellent!”
Review of Atlantis - CLOSED

Atlantis
Cuisines: Mediterranean, International, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Live Music, Boogie Night Disko 80s/90s, Weddings and big groups up to 130 persons, free Wifi, International Cuisine.
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We visited this restaurant many times over the past number of year, including this August & the staff & food are amazing. It was my birthday & they treated me with a lovely dessert with a candle & sang happy Birthday. We also got free ports at the end of the meal. The meal was cooked to perfection & the vegetables were done just right .
It is number 1 restaurant for us in Praia Da Rocha, Portugal.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Atlantis is another restaurant we ate at on a friends recommendation, And how happy I am that they did. The service was extremely professional but with a very genuine, welcoming friendliness. The food was stunning and was very reassuring to see the kitchen was open to see the superb chefs at work. It was such a shame that the restaurant was quiet for such good food and service deserves to be flooded in business.

1  Thank Phil M
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The Atlantis located just off main strip, friendly greeting at the door and very professional service. The restaurant was tastefully laid out and actually looked out of place for the resort. My wifes vegetarian food was excellent and we enjoyed the food, ambience and service that was provided we visited twice during our stay. The only downside was the only potato option was chips.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Had eaten in a few places in Praia Da Rocha and was looking for something different than the "strip". Walking along the strip, the neon advert and menu on wall pointing down some stairs wasn't attractive but we went anyway, first impressions can be deceptive. The restaurant was excellent, fantastic decor, linen table cloths etc and an excellent menu and wine list. It had a very cool quiet sophisticated feel and the staff were excellent. Give it a go, it was the best I ate at in the resort.

1  Thank Stirlingtec
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was so looking forward to my visit to Atlantis as it had been the family firm favourite since 1998. On arrival a waiter at the door looked past me and ignored my greeting. The round tables which I used to love were gone. I ordered veggie paella with vegetables and it was about a fistful that arrived and the rest of the plate was filled with salad - apparently they had run out of vegetables and just replaced them with salad. Chips were one small portion between two - no exceptions. When I complained about the vegetables they just brought me more salad!! They only good thing was the jug of sangria. There is a nasty disco ball which makes the whole restaurant look cheap. The old-style waiters have all left and the new ones don't know how to talk to customers or how to make them feel welcome. I was bitterly disappointed with my visit and will never go back.

4  Thank Shazbak93