“i do not see how this is number 2 on tripadvisor!!!!!!!!”
Review of Taffys Grill

Taffys Grill
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

food was awful..plastic seats...nothing to write home about!!!! would definitely not go back there...very little available on lunch menu

There are newer reviews for Taffys Grill

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We ate in Taffys in June, we ate there twice during our stay. One evening we had dinner and to be honest the food was just ok at best. I had ordered Garlic Bread as a starter and when it arrived it looked like a frozen baguette that had been microwaved, it was really soggy. I had chips with my main course dish and they were just normal frozen chips, they tasted ok, but for a place to be ranked number 2 on trip advisor I would expect food to be of a higher standard. We went back again for the pick and mix breakfast which tasted nice, we noticed that it can cause some confusion when filling in the list on which you pick and mix. It is a good idea that you can pick and mix but some diners had trouble understanding the concept. If you order toast, they automatically butter it for you so if you dont like butter make sure and tell them so. We had this problem with the toast and found that the waiter was a bit offended with us requesting fresh toast, he wasn't unfriendly but he didnt like that we had a problem, apart from this, the staff were friendly.I wouldnt usually be fussy about where I eat and I know it may sound like i'm nit picking but the reason I gave this review is that it annoys me that Taffys is ranked so high on Trip Advisor when there are much nicer places to eat in Praia Da Rocha.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The owner Steve and his staff were brilliant. Made me feel welcome and looked after me. The food was excellent and good value. The king prawns were fab. Could not fault anything. Great location, near to the hotel where I stayed, the Luar.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Very nice staff and cheap too for the good food! Be sure to try the choc fudge cake - its just divine! Amazing!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

its nice but there is a cheaper breakfast place only 1minute away and the drinks are cheaper too but taffys is nice just a typical breakfast really.

many thanks