“A must”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“A must”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Went there the night Taffey's grill was shutting down for the season. Steve the owner informed is that he was low on supplies but if we wanted to stay he would rustle us up some food. We had ribs piri piri chicken and prawns followed by fudge cake . It was superb and I recommend anyone in the area pop in as its liked been invited into someone's front room. Thanks steve

“A bloody excellent find!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Taffy's bar and grill was fantastic. We were there for 6 nights and ate in the grill on 3 occasions.

I couldn't tear myself away from the chicken piri piri it was amazing. I had the option of how spicy I wanted it. It was served with chips and salad.

My boyfriend had the large rack of ribs they were really meaty and tasty. The large was big enough to feed a family however there are other portions I.e Jurassic.

Portions were of a very good size you wouldn't leave hungry. Really meaty dishes with loads of flavour. Staff fantastic really welcoming would do anything for the customers.

Behind the grill is the bar we spent every day and night in there great fun if u get involved. Very good team behind the bar and a outgoing owner to say the least. Fantastic find would go back Portugal just for these two places they made our holiday.

Montreal, Canada
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Don't let the facade distract you. Food is amazing and generous, staff is very friendly. Many restaurants around like to flash people with their decor, but the food isn't as nice. Jurassic ribs are a must for the meat lover, but be warned, you might not be able to finish it all. The burgers are perfect...well everything is perfect.
A must if you go to Portimao. Don't miss it!

• Visited November 2012
Portimao, Portugal
“Taffy´s Grill”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great atmosphere. Wonderful for families. You will be made to feel really welcome. I loved the Jurassic ribs!! and chocolate cake. I will definatly going back next year.

Visited September 2012
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“taffys grill nov 3rd 2012”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

we went to taffys bar most nights for the week we were there, and dined in the grill on the sat
before home on sunday. it was very quiet and a dismal night but we bucked up on starting the home made veg soup almost a meal in itself. my wife had gammon and pineapple which she said was lovely, i had the large ribs which hung over the plate they were great, then next door for a few bacardis, a great night.

• Visited November 2012