“A bloody excellent find!!!”
Review of Taffys Grill

Taffys Grill
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Taffy's bar and grill was fantastic. We were there for 6 nights and ate in the grill on 3 occasions.

I couldn't tear myself away from the chicken piri piri it was amazing. I had the option of how spicy I wanted it. It was served with chips and salad.

My boyfriend had the large rack of ribs they were really meaty and tasty. The large was big enough to feed a family however there are other portions I.e Jurassic.

Portions were of a very good size you wouldn't leave hungry. Really meaty dishes with loads of flavour. Staff fantastic really welcoming would do anything for the customers.

Behind the grill is the bar we spent every day and night in there great fun if u get involved. Very good team behind the bar and a outgoing owner to say the least. Fantastic find would go back Portugal just for these two places they made our holiday.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Don't let the facade distract you. Food is amazing and generous, staff is very friendly. Many restaurants around like to flash people with their decor, but the food isn't as nice. Jurassic ribs are a must for the meat lover, but be warned, you might not be able to finish it all. The burgers are perfect...well everything is perfect.
A must if you go to Portimao. Don't miss it!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great atmosphere. Wonderful for families. You will be made to feel really welcome. I loved the Jurassic ribs!! and chocolate cake. I will definatly going back next year.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

we went to taffys bar most nights for the week we were there, and dined in the grill on the sat
before home on sunday. it was very quiet and a dismal night but we bucked up on starting the home made veg soup almost a meal in itself. my wife had gammon and pineapple which she said was lovely, i had the large ribs which hung over the plate they were great, then next door for a few bacardis, a great night.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

While in Praia da Rocha during the Summer we went to many restaurants,but Taffys is the only one we felt we had to revisit more than once,very friendly service, the food is simple stuff but done very well tasty and large portions and at a teasonable price,what more could you ask.
We should also mention Taffys Pub behind the restaurant,nice place to have a few pints,and their quizz nights were fun.