“Love this place!”

Humberto's Restaurante
Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Grilled Steaks, Kebab, Iberian Pork, Fish, Cataplanas, Seafood, Tapas, Rice-Casserole Wine-Bar, Snacks. Grelhados, Nacos de vitelao, Espetadas, Porco Preto, Peixe, Cataplanas, Marisco, Tapas, Arroz de Marisco, Bar de Vinhos, Snacks Near viewpoint (Miradouro) of Praia da Rocha , Near of gypsy market of Praia da Rocha.... Google maps (Humbertos Restaurante Praia da Rocha). Ponto de referencia (Chegue ao Miradouro) siga no calcadao direcao Hotel Luar 100 mts a sua direita....Google maps (Humbertos Restaurante Praia da Rocha)
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner last night. Service and food were both excellent. We both got fillet steak - OH claims it was the nicest he has had in a long time. Menu is reasonably priced and they have a good wine menu - waitress gave us a great red wine recommendation as well Will definitely try to go back before we leave!

1  Thank MicheleH85
humbertos R, Owner at Humberto's Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Your review its very important for us.  we hope see you soon and the best for you and family

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Back in Portugal for another holiday and as our previous experience was good wanted to experience it again. Friendly attentive service, excellent food. Still rate it highly.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I won't lie to you, I am difficult to please! We got sirloin medium well and my girlfriend got monkfish skewers. Steak was cooked to perfection with great mushroom sauce and it was a juicy one! Monkish dish was great also. Served well and wifi was strong also!!! Overall super place and good value

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Had the rib eye steak was one of the best steaks i ever had, melted in your mouth, best steaks n praia da rocha, tried a few places but nothing could get next or near humbertos, staff very friendly and service was very quick even though restaurant was almost full! D waiter even asked me to cut steak to see if was cooked to my liking,a first for me!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We saw this restaurant when we were walking around Praia da Rocha from our hotel and saw they had a daily special (5.50 Euro for a meal), this obviously got us intrigued so we went to go look at the menu. You can choose from the daily special which is one specified meal or you could choose from about 5 other dishes that were always on this special and didn't depend on the day you went there.

I ordered the Fish while my boyfriend ordered the Portuguese-styled chicken. My fish was absolutely amazing while the chicken was dry and overcooked. They also need to work on their snap peas which are TOTALLY soggy and overcooked.

We saw that the special the next day was pork ribs so we got super excited as the waitress raved about these so we decided to come back and try again. They had sold out of the special so we were so disappointed and had to order something else on the menu. We both tried the grilled pork, which once again was hard and overcooked and yes, again the snap peas were soggy. I did not finish my meal even though I had come hungry

Maybe that is the way they like their food in Praia da Rocha, but for anyone who doesn't like overcooked food, I wouldn't recommend the chicken or grilled pork

1  Thank EmBSouthAfrica

Your review its very important for us.  we hope see you soon (please when you order say how will you like cook your meat,,,,, for traditional pork is well done))....and the best for you and family