“Fab !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Safari Restaurant

Safari Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Fab !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

We had the Cataplana to share. Quite expensive for lunch at 38 Euro but it was fab. Service excellent also.

• Visited November 2012

Belfast
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

On the strength of the reviews we decided to give it a go, the indoor part was nice and warm as it was a chilly night. Staff where very friendly and attentive as said, food just okay was not value for money compared to other restaurants. Food plus a standard bottle of white wine was 45 euros, will return for a further meal in 2k13 as the ambience was good.

• Visited October 2012
Dublin
“Trys hard but unfortunately very ordinary.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Looked at the reviews and had to give it a go. The first thing I would like to commend is the staff , I thought they were excellent. The place itself has the potential to be better. Paper covers on the table and basic seating inside just didn't cut it for me. My pumpkin soup was really nice but sadly my main of sliced pork was ovetcooked and cold. The dish came with rice, sauteed potatoes and mixed veg which to be honest did little to help the dish. We had a nice dessert and coffee to finish. This restaurant has potential but it needs a makeover or it will soon become just another number of ordinary venues. I hope they will see this as constructive and address the issues.

2 Thank Paddyblarney
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Nice food - service poor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had to wait a long time to be served and also when our food did arrive (45 minutes later) my husbands steak was cold. He said it tasted nice though!!

Visited October 2012
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was one of the best meals myself and my girlfriend have had on our visit. The staff were very friendly, and in this instance went above and beyond. The waiter noticed I didn't like my meal (nothing wrong with the food, I am just fussy!) and came over with a menu and offered to get me something else. The restaurant was very cosy and my girlfriend very much appreciated the wood burning fire! A very enjoyable meal in pleasant surroundings.

1 Thank Rainking_ie