We spent one week at the Vila Vita Park. So we are able to sum up our positive and rather negative impressions.
Let's start with the positive side:
- a very good cuisine
- the interior of the hotel: very luxurious, Portuguese stylish and enjoyable
- the notel buildings are surrounded by a hugue and very beautiful well kept park; there is an access to a small beach area nearby the hotel;
- using the flexible hotel shuttle, you can go to the beach restaurant of the hotel (Arte Nautica) and make long beach walks nearby the small and (ugly) village of Armacao de Pera
- the very friendly and helpfull staff
- the perfect facilities (swimming pool, fitness room)
There are however some critical points:
- when you plan dinner in one the main restaurants (we didn't experience the two star restaurant Ocean), you should be aware of a very considerable time span between the courses (and at the time of our stay there was no huge occupancy!).
- in some restaurants (ex.: Aladin Grill) you have to pay a surplus even when staying at half board.
Finally, but that is a point we cannot blame for the hotel, we made our flight to the Algarve from Brussels with the Portuguese TAP: we were not impressed by the ponctuallity and customer service of the aviation company.
General conclusion: the Vila Vita Parc is a very enjoyable luxury hotel in the Algarve. We look back to a great stay during the Christmas days 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches