UAU......this was my first sound when I arrived in this wonderful place:)! Enchanting Algarve coast is in south of Portugal. It is incredible, for sure those who loves to travel they've been already there or they should go! I've chose to stay on Vila Vita Parc Resort & SPA - perfect hotel to feel a little bit the spices of Portugal style of life. The rooms are big and beautifully decorated, having breathtaking seascapes and marvelous landscaped gardens. Spa suites are adjacent to the spa. Dining experiences it was a gastronomic adventure that make this resort a magnet for all gourmets. From elegantly served haute cuisine at the Michelin-starred Ocean, to rustic cooking at Adega or Mediterranean cuisine at Aladin Grill, this resort offers 7 restaurants and 5 bars (some of the bars are playing live music....it's so special!). You can visit all the small cities near Porches (the city were is located the hotel), the Marina (from where you can go on trips for fishing even sharks!), the Zoo. The only problem that we had was the fact that the Atlantic Ocean was very cold, we've been in June, so it's not the perfect perioad to swim in the Ocean. We were visiting as well one of the biggest exposition in the world for sun sculptures - this year the theme was the most known celebrities in the world...really nice!!!! It's just a flavour of what you can do there! I've enjoyed every moment being there, my advice arrange your next holiday here!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches