Staff at The Boliqueime Inn cannot do enough for you, very friendly, welcoming service. It is a small boutique hotel with swimming pool. The restaurant and bar are open to the public for great English cooked breakfasts, snack lunches, home cooked dinners and deserts and a cozy bar/lounge. The food is very tastey and great value for money, in an intimate venue. The Sunday roast is very popular. It is a place to have a relaxing evening, when you don't want to be rushed. And with the new introduction of Friday night live entertainment, it is a welcome venue for the local expats. With recently renting the venue for a private party, the staff could not do enough with a huge home made birthday cake, elegant hot buffet and three lots of entertainment and bar, everyone had a great time. Lots of family have really enjoyed staying here. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boliqueime Inn is a quaint and traditional establishment located in a quiet village, yet just minutes away from Vilamoura, Albufiera and the Algrave's best golf courses. There are 11 ensuite rooms with air conditioning, a large lounge and bar with Sky TV, swimming pool, terraces, private parking, free wifi, and a restaurant offering the best in home-made cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Boliqueime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boliqueime Hotel Boliqueime
- The Boliqueime Inn Portugal - Algarve