The Hotel had a wonderful review in the local paper recently. The food is tasty and the ambience worth a visit. However - having built up this fantastic image in my head - I was very dissappointed in the lack or service we received. It was nothing to do with the poor lady who was serving us - just not enough staff on duty. How can one person man the bar, serve drinks, serve food and serve wine on their own? Fine if you have one table and four guests, but when you get a large party and several other tables, it would be an impossibility, which it proved to be. Such a shame - makes you feel perhaps another visit wouldn't be worth it, especially as I have spent the last 2 weeks recommending it. Perhaps a bit more involvement from the Management wouldn't go amiss. Why bother with arranging first class reviews when the service does not fit the report.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boliqueime Inn is a quaint and traditional establishment located in a quiet village, yet just minutes away from Vilamoura, Albufiera and the Algrave's best golf courses. There are 11 ensuite rooms with air conditioning, a large lounge and bar with Sky TV, swimming pool, terraces, private parking, free wifi, and a restaurant offering the best in home-made cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Boliqueime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boliqueime Hotel Boliqueime
- The Boliqueime Inn Portugal - Algarve