The staff are super friendly and cannot do enough to help. The building is amazing and it is such a welcome change to sit on proper chairs not plastic ones. The food lets it down though. Wafer thin slices of grey looking beef, cold mash and roasties that could have done with another half hour in a hot hot oven. Raw cold cauli and frozen peas. Oh and some liquid to pour on said meal. Cheap enough but i would rather pay more and get better. Third time here and sorry I won´t be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boliqueime Inn is a quaint and traditional establishment located in a quiet village, yet just minutes away from Vilamoura, Albufiera and the Algrave's best golf courses. There are 11 ensuite rooms with air conditioning, a large lounge and bar with Sky TV, swimming pool, terraces, private parking, free wifi, and a restaurant offering the best in home-made cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Boliqueime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boliqueime Hotel Boliqueime
- The Boliqueime Inn Portugal - Algarve