Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

It was our 4th visit of this place, but definitely will give up. Hotel becomes every year worse and worse, and the price starts to raise... something being wrong with hotel’s management... yes! the location is still perfect

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Admira D
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We have been travelling with my boyfriend for holiday and got recommendation for the venue from friends. I must admit I was quite sceptical due to the previous reviews I have seen here. It is true that it is very old hotel but it was very well maintained. The place is lovely and is the only ameniti on the top of the hill in the pine woods so it has the perfect location, lovely view, fresh breeze all the time. It was extremly clean, safe and the personal is so nice! Very, very valuable for the money.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is old , needs a lot of investment s , rooms are dirty , we stayed 4 nights and they have never changed our badsheets also they don't clean rooms every day. The only good thing is a wiew from the room and a pine forest near the hotel !

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Venera A
Reviewed June 8, 2018

Object perfectly placed by the sea in fine pine forest, far enough from the city crowd. Satisfactionary quality/price ratio, but I think in low season, only... Restaurant has a tarrace with fine sea view (look at picture) but unfortunately once we were not allowed to use it during dinner... Rooms simple but enough, and the main thing: rooms were clean, cleaned each day, towels were changed each day. All rooms had a fantastic sea view.

We had an accomodation with HB and I don't know if it was a good choice because dinners were served and you had rather low choice... :[ (menu on photograph) And quality of meals was not the same as I expected... rather bar meals... not restaurant ones.. Finally I hadn't forced myself to eat.. It was rather tasty, but not delicious... Breakfast from buffet table, rather simple... for two days it was enough... I was able to find something for me. For a longer time it would be a disaster... Butter was not available... I've taken margarine called "Butler" (such small joke)... but the taste was not the same :[ Beach was reconstructed, so we weren't able to use it. Steep shore not suitable for children. We've taken small beach (Mala plaza) in city center - in the end of May it was rather empty. Some years ago I was in Ulcinj in July... It was full as football stadium... totally disaster and misunderstanding... We had rooms on a sixth floor and we were forced to use elevators... which smelled like the old basements and worked like an old soviet tank...

Room tip: Choose the highest levels
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2018

everything in this hotel was wrong, dirty room, horrible food, personel unnice, and the place for old people, I do not recommend in 100 %, there is nothing interesting if you have a choise please take another hotel

Date of stay: May 2018