“A Seafood Delight”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Phoenix, Arizona
“A Seafood Delight”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My friends invited me to this restaurant while I was in Treviso. We travelled for about 20 minutes to arrive at this charming spot on a Monday night and the place was quite busy. We were seated promptly and the owner came to greet us. He offered his suggestions for the night and we embarked on a 5 course sea food dinner to be remembered. You must be adventurous and allow the local people to put forth their best. Local fish, shrimp, scallops, octopus deliciously prepared grilled, steamed or lightly fried and served bursting with flavors. All accompanied with an extensive list of wines and prosecco to make you want more. I wish I would have written their menu list for the night. It was an incredible culinary experience which I hope to repeat on my next visit to Treviso. I highly recommend a visit. Note that they are closed Tuesday night and Wednesday.

• Visited September 2013