A few tips to all TripAdvisor hotel followers:
1. This is a brand new hotel (from April 2013) - all is still new.
2. Free WiFi, Free Parking.
3. Great and helpful staff - especially Alessandra - she will do her best to help you.
4. The entrance to the parking garage is a bit tricky if you are using a GPS - because the entrance to the hotel is located in a street with no access - the garage is located at the back side of the hotel - so you should put the following address: 10 Via Piorta.
5. Avoid breakfast - it cost 5 Euro but its not realy worth it - only a few slices of cheese and salami with a toast. You will have a fully equipped kitchen in the room.
6. WiFi is better in the A building if that is important for you.
7. Location is 20 minutes drive from Garda Lake and 25 minutes from Verona - if you are traveling rather than staying in one location this would be better than staying at the Garda Lake since on the Garda traffic is very high and sometimes it would take long time to go in and out since a lot of people are visiting the lake especially in the summer.More