Arriving at La Casella is like coming home. The staff is pleasant and helpful, the rustic food (always five dishes for dinner) tastes delicious and the surroundings with the mountains, the fields, vineyards and the small Italian villages are picturesque.
I try to go here at least once a year and have done so for six years now. My main interest is horses, and trekking at La Casella is great for anyone who likes to ride and at the same time experience nature up close. The horses are fit, strong and sure-footed. The guides are true horsemen who know the surroundings better than their own pockets and can customize the tour to their guests' ability.
Try a full day in the saddle, with a wonderful lunch in the woods or on a nearby vineyard, a memory for life. Take a riding lesson, relax by the pool or take a scenic drive to one of all the Umbrian and Tuscan destinations located in the region.
Umbria is an interesting region. In an otherwise fairly densely populated and crowded tourist Italy, Umbria offers the tranquility, authenticity and genuine hospitality that few European countries or regions can match. La Casella is an excellent starting point for those who want to feel at home in Umbria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casella, in the beautiful Italian countryside, a tourism enterprise that aims at combining the concepts of sustainable economics and high quality standards. La Casella has transformed the countryside Vacation in a life style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Casella, Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casella, Eco Hotel Ficulle
- La Casella Eco Terni
- La Casella, Eco Resort Italy/Ficulle