We stayed at La Casella for one week, very nice and relaxing place, beautiful views and a homely feel to it. Great central location for day trips to other nearby towns and surrounding areas. Everyone at the resort was really helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend that you take up the chance to have dinner in the woods which is hosted by the resort and a fantastic experience with great company. We also attended a day's cooking class by Chef Mondi which we really enjoyed. Restaurant served great food with all local fresh produce. Facilities at the resort were great, in particular the swimming pool and tennis court was a great way to relax with a difference. Overall we had a great time and will definitely return to la casella in the future. Special thanks to Matt &Gabriella and the rest of the group for making our time at La Casella a great week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casella, in the beautiful Italian countryside, a tourism enterprise that aims at combining the concepts of sustainable economics and high quality standards. La Casella has transformed the countryside Vacation in a life style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your La Casella, Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casella, Eco Hotel Ficulle
- La Casella Eco Terni
- La Casella, Eco Resort Italy/Ficulle