From the moment we arrived at Villa Campestri we felt welcomed as if we were part of a family. The rooms are beautiful, the amenities are the best we experienced on our entire 3 week trip. The staff throughout our stay from morning to evening were helpful in every way possible. The surroundings are peaceful and tranquil and allow you to relax after spending a day travelling through the countryside or taking the incredible ride into Florence through the lush mountain roads. I can't say enough about this place.
I have been in the hospitality industry for over 30 years and I can't tell you how hard it is to find people who consistently care for the needs of others. The staff at Villa Campestri live this way 100% of the time. They go out of the way to help you as if it is just in their blood. My wife and I cannot wait for our next opportunity to visit.
If you want to share a blessing with friends or family, encourage them that if they plan on travelling to Italy, and I mean anywhere in Italy, tell them to find the time to join the family at Villa Campestri and you can me assured that they will be blessed with fruitful memories that will last a lifetime.
Thank you Villa Campestri Staff and may you be blessed as you have blessed us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort, a splendid Renaissance residence dating back to the 13th century, overlooks the Mugello Valley, north of Florence. Situated on a hilltop, the estate is immersed in a hug lush park with secular olive trees, providing a superb organic extra-virgin olive oil. A loving restoration has been carried out with full respect for the structural form and original materials of the buildings. The rooms and suites preserves the ancient fascination of the residence, thanks also to the period furnishings. Traditional Tuscan cuisine and a special Olive Oil Menu are served at the L'Olivaia Restaurant featuring stylish inner rooms and a striking outdoor panoramic terrace. The relaxing swimming pool boasts a stunning view of the Valley. An extensive choice of memorable activities is available: Oleoteca® to enjoy extra-virgin olive oil sensory experiences, Tuscan cooking classes, Ayurvedic massages with self-produced extra-virgin olive oil and essential oils and plant your own olive tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, ETB and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Hotel Vicchio
- Campestri Hotel Vicchio
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort Vicchio, Italy - Tuscany