Villa Campestri is a beautiful Olive Garden villa outside of Florence. It is a magnificent heritage property dating back to 13th century. The facility represents the traditional Tuscan architecture, the rooms are tastefully decorated and meticulously maintained. The setting and rooms are absolutely beautiful. The best attribute of the Villa is the staff. They are all exceptional. Without a doubt the most attentive staff at any hotel or villa that I have stayed, and I have stayed in some of the finest hotels in the world. This was a truly wonderful stay in a fantastic Villa that is located on a wonderfull hilltop. The views from any vantage point were truly breathtaking and provided endless photo opportunities. We spent four lovely October days relaxing, swimming, reading and exploring. The complimentary breakfast was extensive and the lunch/dinner menu offered many culinary delights. Some highlights we chose to book were wonderful and included an olive oil tasting, wine tasting at a local winery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort, a splendid Renaissance residence dating back to the 13th century, overlooks the Mugello Valley, north of Florence. Situated on a hilltop, the estate is immersed in a hug lush park with secular olive trees, providing a superb organic extra-virgin olive oil. A loving restoration has been carried out with full respect for the structural form and original materials of the buildings. The rooms and suites preserves the ancient fascination of the residence, thanks also to the period furnishings. Traditional Tuscan cuisine and a special Olive Oil Menu are served at the L'Olivaia Restaurant featuring stylish inner rooms and a striking outdoor panoramic terrace. The relaxing swimming pool boasts a stunning view of the Valley. An extensive choice of memorable activities is available: Oleoteca® to enjoy extra-virgin olive oil sensory experiences, Tuscan cooking classes, Ayurvedic massages with self-produced extra-virgin olive oil and essential oils and plant your own olive tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Hotel Vicchio
- Campestri Hotel Vicchio
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort Vicchio, Italy - Tuscany