Splendor and authenticity are hallmarks of Villa Campestri, an idyllic retreat where the Pasquali family sees to every detail with grace and style. It is seemingly remote yet just a short, exquisite drive from Florence. In the midst of olive groves and stately cypress trees, this 13th century villa is luxurious and, still, utterly without pretension. We were there for a week of culinary adventure led by the renowned food writer and historian Nancy Harmon Jenkins -- an experience complete with olive oil tastings, trips to stellar vineyards and cheese makers, and hours in the kitchen with the the Villa's great, good humored chef Roberto Zamieri. Other guests were there for romantic getaways, family weekends, or all by themselves in search of serenity. No matter your reason for going, Villa Campestri will dazzle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort, a splendid Renaissance residence dating back to the 13th century, overlooks the Mugello Valley, north of Florence. Situated on a hilltop, the estate is immersed in a hug lush park with secular olive trees, providing a superb organic extra-virgin olive oil. A loving restoration has been carried out with full respect for the structural form and original materials of the buildings. The rooms and suites preserves the ancient fascination of the residence, thanks also to the period furnishings. Traditional Tuscan cuisine and a special Olive Oil Menu are served at the L'Olivaia Restaurant featuring stylish inner rooms and a striking outdoor panoramic terrace. The relaxing swimming pool boasts a stunning view of the Valley. An extensive choice of memorable activities is available: Oleoteca® to enjoy extra-virgin olive oil sensory experiences, Tuscan cooking classes, Ayurvedic massages with self-produced extra-virgin olive oil and essential oils and plant your own olive tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Hotel Vicchio
- Campestri Hotel Vicchio
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort Vicchio, Italy - Tuscany