“Surprise in Toscana”

Villa I Barronci
Wurzburg, Germany
“Surprise in Toscana”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Not exspecting something spectacular wie Spent two days here. The view fantastic The room a Mixtureof design and traditional very good .the restaurant delicious . We enjoyed it very much. Wetasted also something wines and got very Good recommondations.

1 Thank Stefan H
villaibarronci, Front Office Manager at Villa I Barronci, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you very much! We hope to welcome you again some day!

Gemma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Cascais, Portugal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Conveniently located just about 20km from Florence, it's a excellent pivotal place to visit Florence and Tuscany. We had an excellent dinner (T-bone is a must!). Staff was efficient and very friendly, absolutely nothing to reproach. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
villaibarronci, Responsabile reception at Villa I Barronci, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you do much positive feedback. We hope to have you again as a customer, and we are happy your stay was pleasurable.
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

When we arrived, we were welcome by two espresos because of broken computer during check-in for free. The deluxe room was marvellous, big shower, comfortable bed, LCD TV, mini fridge, free wifi. For breakfast there were almost everything you can imagine, even salmon! Everybody was very pleasant. Very nice view to vineyard from breakfast area. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
villaibarronci, Front Office Manager at Villa I Barronci, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you very much! Hope to welcome you again!

All our best,

Brisbane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Villa I Barronci for 4 nights as part of our honeymoon. As cheesy as it sounds - the staff really do make you feel like it is a home away from home. Nothing was ever a problem and the guys in the restaurant were particularly wonderful! The views are breathtaking and even though it was freezing when we were there we still spent an afternoon on there outside deck to watch the sun set over the hills. Definitely make sure you eat in the restaurant as you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review! We really do our best to make our guests feel at home!
Warmest regards from all the staff

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

If you like Tuscany, Villa I Barronci is the place to stay! Ancient tuscan villa with a contemporary twist. It is the perfect romantic getaway with an excellent Tuscany view. The staff offered us Prosecco (Champagne in Italian) at the bar when we first arrived. We enjoyed them outside by the pool as we watched the beautiful Tuscan sunset. Our superior room with the Tuscan view was on the second floor. It was clean and modern, not to mention the spacious rain shower! The resort restaurant - In Vino Veritas is truly exceptional. Chef Alessio cooked us three fine classic Tuscan cuisine, complimented by a decent selection of Chianti wines that Antonio and Claudio had to offer was absolutely delicious and reasonably priced. Their attention to detail, from choosing the right kind of music for the guests, pink blankets for the ladies, all the way to toys for the fuzzy babies! They’ve got it all! Thank you for taking such good care of us and making our anniversary extra memorable! We borrowed the resort bikes (free of charge), rode around the villa and to the nearby town. The smell of fresh air, the feel of the wind blowing across your face, the sound of chirping birds and the view of Tuscany is simply breathtaking! I would come back in a heartbeat! Grazie mille Villa I Barronci! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Superior room with a view.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank CuppyLove
villaibarronci, Responsabile reception at Villa I Barronci, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
All of the staff would like to thank you for the wonderful compliments, as we strive everyday to make Villa I Barronci a memorable experience for all of our guests. We are so happy that you had a wonderful anniversary with us. We invite you and your husband to return in future to enjoy the panoramic swimming pool, which you were unable to use in this period. Thank you once again, and hopefully we will see you for a next anniversary or even sooner?
Karratha, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed at Villa I Baronnci to celebrate our 35th Wedding anniversary. Going to Tusany was always a dream and to be there at this special time was just unbelievable. It was made all the more enjoyable and memorable by the amazing staff, from the reception staff who could answer any questions and helped out with a few issues we were having, to the wellness centre, the massage was soooo relaxing. Now to the boys in the restaurant , Antonio, Claudio and Alessio we have no words that can adequately convey our thanks and appreciation. Theiir attention to detail, knowledge and fantastic personalities were nothing we have ever experienced before.. They made our anniversary so so memorable, with all the little specialties! Truly an amazing experience and we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
villaibarronci, Responsabile reception at Villa I Barronci, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. It really is gratifying when our guests leave happy, and we are glad that we made your anniversary memorable. We hope you return in the future (maybe for the 40th anniversary) because all of our guests are like family to us.
San Jose, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Me and my husband have traveled to Tuscany many times as we love the food and the breathtaking views, so we decided looking at the many positive comments on Trip advisor to stay at Villa I Barronci. I must say it surpassed what I had expected. The staff was so friendly, and they made us feel like we were at home. I thought I knew all there was to know about Tuscany , but they helped me discover new places to explore. The restaurant is helpful if you do not want to dine out, and they serve a wonderful Tuscan cuisine with their own olive oil. Not to mention you can have aperitivo (italian cocktail hour) Overlooking the vineyards and olive trees, I must say this place is heaven sent. The rooms were very clean and spacious respecting the Tuscan style but still offering modern amenities. I would return in a heartbeat and probably will next year. Thank you Villa I Barronci

Room Tip: rooms with a view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Casciano in Val di Pesa
Villa il Poggiale Dimora Storica
Villa il Poggiale Dimora Storica
#1 of 5 in San Casciano in Val di Pesa
Castello di Spaltenna Exclusive Tuscan Resort & Spa
Castello di Spaltenna Exclusive ...
#1 of 8 in Gaiole in Chianti
Hotel Villa Campomaggio Resort & Spa
Hotel Villa Campomaggio Resort &...
#1 of 15 in Radda in Chianti
#1 of 19 in Greve in Chianti
Villa Le Barone
Villa Le Barone
#1 of 5 in Panzano in Chianti

Been to Villa I Barronci? Share your experiences!