We fell in love with this place the moment we drove through the gates. Every single spot had been carefully considered to make it as beautiful and relaxing as possible.
The rooms were stunning and we slept like babies in a amazingly comfortable bed, to the sound of nearby running water fountains and the frog chorus.
The day beds dotted around the grounds were perfect for a little afternoon snooze away from the sun.
The food and service was superb.
We will be back to our favourite spot in Italy soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the Tuscan hillside not far from the cultural centres of Florence and Siena, we have lovingly restored Borgo Santo Pietro, a thirteenth century villa and its 13 acres of enchanting gardens, with a vision to create a bespoke, luxury private retreat. A resting place for pilgrims en route to Rome 800 years ago, this ancient site continues to provide sanctuary to our guests today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Borgo Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Santo Pietro Hotel Chiusdino
- Borgo Santo Pietro Italy/Chiusdino